Whip with LB?

Geofresh

Does anyone at all use a whip with their Launch Box? I am intrigued by the idea of cleaning the tube for the honey and just ordered a launch box. Someone has to have!

Geofresh,

aero18

vaporist
I have a whip for it. Not worth it. IMO, there's no point in harvesting honey if that same vapor could have been in your lungs if you had used the shorter peg tube (btw, you can harvest this from the peg stem too).

aero18,

Geofresh

Then has anyone found a nice process to clean the peg/longer tube that come with the LB?

Geofresh,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Gave it some thought and I'm not sure how I'd use long tube with the LB.... I use the heat I feel on my tongue to know when to pull the battery. Longer tube, I think I'd accidentally combust!

Good luck tho!

I have heard of using a nail or screw that just fits into tube which can be pulled through the tube to gather the goodies...maybe that would work for you?

Lo,

aero18

vaporist
Geofresh said:
Then has anyone found a nice process to clean the peg/longer tube that come with the LB?
Like cleaning any glass with combusted material or any piece with condensed vapor: Soak it in ISO.

aero18,

Qbit

cannabanana
One thing the whip is good for is giving hits to others who don't know how to use it. When the LB is attached to their face with a stem it's a bit awkward, but with the whip their head and the LB move independenty (while in range). Of course you won't be able to judge the vapour by taste, but you can go by timing and previous experience.

Qbit,
Top Bottom