which vaporizer you bought that failed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Before I found this wonderful place I made the mistake of buying a re-branded Aristech Vivaunder the "Kind Pen Status" label. Never truly worked great, and within two weeks the case was literally falling apart. Bought it through Amazon however, so got a full refund. In the mean time I found this site and a couple others that really showed me the light. Got my flowermate v5.0s for LESS and haven't looked back!

yogoshio,
Reactions: Derrrpp

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I didn't really like my original WISPR and my Extreme Q. WISPR just didn't provide the beat I needed and the Extreme Q without mods did not produce big vapor clouds.

Once I got my E-Nano, Cloud Evo and Pax that was my starting line up since 2012. I have now a Mighty I got last week which is incredible and also on order a grasshopper.

newVaper420,
Reactions: Derrrpp

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Combustion failed on me.

My VapCap, Solo, and VaporGenie all still work great.

:2c:

:peace:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Davinci Ascent

Bought it in February 2014 as my first real vaporizer - got sucked into the sexy OLED screen and slick look. Huge oven, provided great taste. Pain in the ass to load but whatever. Two weeks into using it I quit smoking forever, it convinced me to fuck combustion.

Four weeks into ownership on a Thursday evening, the heater cables broke (180-degree swivel hinge + thin wires + heat isn't a good combination). SHIT! I thought, I don't want to go back to smoking while I wait for the warranty replacement!

So in a mad dash, I went online and did some quick research into butane powered vapes (no wires or batteries to break means it'll last forever, right!?!) and purchased the Lotus vaporizer (with overnight shipping) which served me well for many months before I upgraded to my Nano (which still serves me dutifully to this day)

Delta3DStudios,

StickyShisha2

i bought one of the first Okeanos. Partway into my first hit the thing clogs shut. I take it apart and clean out the thin tube which is clogged. Pull through it without heat and it bubbles fine.
load again and try another hit. Total fail. complete clog, again. So now it sits, in its packaging, to remind me not to be an early adopter to a company who treats paying customers as beta testers.

StickyShisha2,
Reactions: macbill
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom