Which vaporizer do you think is the best vaporizer for blowing bags?

Best Bag Vape?

• Total voters

grokit

well-worn member
The herbalizer bag I've been using doesn't leak, but is starting to get a little too sticky inside so I'm going to have to change it out soon. The only times that I got leakage is when I was trying to fill the bag as recommended, I had to hold it down onto the bowl the whole time that it filled to keep all the vapor going into the bag. I have changed my filling technique, to using a bit of ssv tubing to connect the valve to herbie's bowl and I no longer have to hold it down. Now the bag fills unattended with no leakage.
:tup:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I'm gonna say the Ion again because it is much cheaper than the Volcano and has a valve system. I think it is vapenow that regularly has sales on them for around $250. Not many have tried it but it is solid.

stickstones,
Reactions: CarolKing

grokit

well-worn member
So is there enough consensus for a ranking?

suggestion:

1) Volcano Digit
2) Ion
2) Herbalizer
2) Volcano
10) Extreme Q/Herbalaire/etc.

Last edited:

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I like the Herbie's bags, but definitely prefer the solid or easy valve.

The Versa is the top for the list, I found the Volcano leaving me desiring more while the HA didn't deliver fast enough for what comes with it by default but I suppose that may not be an issue nowadays. EQ being to clunky to use and valveless.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,
I have the Extreme Q and if you plan on using it just for bags I would say avoid it. It fills way too slow and no valve is included for the bags. I would go for the Volcano unless another vape that is well below what the Cano costs and can perform well for bags then I would go for that. The Ion I have 3 issues with, I don't care for the look the vape is very large and third it is priced near the Cano. The first issue is just my personal opinion of course but I find it to look like a blender lol.

VapeAir 2000,
Reactions: CarolKing

MG23

Relaxin'

suggestion:

1) Volcano Digit
2) Ion
2) Herbalizer
2) Volcano

Only if the thread title was "Best stock valve system."

I would go for the Volcano unless another vape that is well below what the Cano costs and can perform well for bags then I would go for that.

The aftermarket "ultra high-flow pump" HerbalAire carries on their website is the exact same pump as the one found in the base of Volcano units; even from the exact same supplier. This means HerbalAire 2.1/2.2 can blow bags every bit as fast as Volcano without the hassles of grinding and stirring for optimal extraction, and for far less overall cost than either Volcano model.

It can also be used with Herbalizer's "SqueezeValve" bags for a true valve system costing less than $200 total.

As far as unique, convenient features go; aside from never needing to grind or stir, the Herbalaire is also the only "bag vape" able to fill 3 or even 5 bags simultaneously, as opposed to limiting users to one bag at a time.

If you're willing to upgrade a vape instead of short-sightedly dismissing it at $140 stock like so many others apparently do I think you will find the HerbalAire meets the requirements for even the most picky "bag vape" fans.

Last edited:

TboneToker

suggestion:

1) Volcano Digit
2) Ion
2) Herbalizer
2) Volcano

I think it would actually go
1 volcano
2 herbalaire
3 herbalizer
4 zephyr ion

After reading all the posts.

grokit

well-worn member
I think it would actually go
1 volcano
2 herbalaire
3 herbalizer
4 zephyr ion

After reading all the posts.
I've also owned #'s 2 & 3 and disagree, the ion is better than both of them.
I still own the ion; I hadn't tried it yet when I voted here.
I would still like to try the volcano, super surfer and vivape though :tup:

Last edited:
grokit,

TboneToker

I've also owned #'s 2 & 3 and disagree, the ion (which I still own) is better than both of them.
I would still like to try the volcano, super surfer and vivape though :tup:

Sorry I was just going by what people said I actually believe you and agree since I like the valve,

How's this

1 volcano
2 ion
3 herbalaire
4 herbalizer

TboneToker,

grokit

well-worn member
Sorry I was just going by what people said I actually believe you and agree since I like the valve,

How's this

1 volcano
2 ion
3 herbalaire
4 herbalizer
That works better for me, everybody's different though.
If cost is not taken into account, I might switch #'s 3 & 4 but only if.

grokit,

TboneToker

That works better for me, everybody's different though.
If cost is not taken into account, I might switch #'s 3 & 4 but only if.

Ah, cost is no issue here we are strictly talking performance.

I thought overall people proffered the herbalaire bag system from this thread but again I guess most people are considering the cost and I should have been clearer in the opposite stating that cost is not what I am talking about here just the goodness of the machine in question (:

Also if anyone has tried the super surfer with bags let me know the just of it!

Last edited:
TboneToker,

Wizsteve

Ah, cost is no issue here we are strictly talking performance.

I thought overall people proffered the herbalaire bag system from this thread but again I guess most people are considering the cost and I should have been clearer in the opposite stating that cost is not what I am talking about here just the goodness of the machine in question (:

Also if anyone has tried the super surfer with bags let me know the just of it!

Hands down the volcano is the 2nd best for bag filling and i have used and abused mine for the past 16 years and still going strong ,its a non stop bag filling machine.

The first place belongs to the jar and heat gun setup which is not on your list but if you want the best that is it
2ahv8er.jpg

Wizsteve,

TboneToker

Hands down the volcano is the 2nd best for bag filling and i have used and abused mine for the past 16 years and still going strong ,its a non stop bag filling machine.

The first place belongs to the jar and heat gun setup which is not on your list but if you want the best that is it
2ahv8er.jpg

Can you elaborate with the jar and heat gun? :D

Wouldn't it be too hot!?

TboneToker,

Wizsteve

well many reasons really .

Using a jar one has a buffer so one gets cooler vapor ,less crap will end up in the bag (dust from your herb) so less crap in your lungs .the jar could be filled with water ,ice or bud.

i cant say which heat gun is better but that looks like the 0ne setting one, and the dewalt link is a digi vari temp heat gun isn't that a better heatgun?

TboneToker

Wow spectacular idea, filling a water piece you vape through with bud instead of water to add more onto the buds

TboneToker,

luchiano

If the chamber is filled with herb, it would be the bong equivalent of a joint or blunt. The flavor would be intense as hell!

@Wizsteve Props for giving the idea. That was never even a passing thought for me, and I am always trying to figure out how i can get that full flavor joints give, while still getting a cool, and large hit bongs give. I think this may be the answer. I just have to get a stash large enough to test this out with.

I just got an idea that putting some sort of water filter between the vapor hit, and the bud, would probably be a good idea also. The water would help keep the vapor from being too dry, while also keeping the fresh herb in the jar from getting too much heat, and effecting the quality of the herb exposed to the heated vapor. The only problem is the extra moisture might not be good for the bud. Maybe that isn't enough to cause mold growth, though.

Edit:Just got another idea!

The cloud offers a nice design that allows this to be done with some mods. The area where the user inhales can be filled with a small amount of herb allowing more flavor that heated vapor wont be able to. Those odors release at room temperature or around 150ish in degrees. If the makers of the cloud, such as @stonemonkey55 design a little bowl that can be lowered into the area the user inhales, it would make the process so easy. I'm thinking something like a tea screen. The kind where the tea is trapped in a cage like contraption. That can also function as a jar to store your herb. You can also make it from glass, just have it made to where the holes are placed in different section around the glass so air can flow in multiple places, and not cause too much restriction.

If no one understands me, please forgive me. I AM HIGH AS SHIT RIGHT NOW!

Last edited:
Top Bottom