Which Vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old_Hippy

Well, my faithful Noble 500 has been going gangbusters for 2 years now and I have been saving up on Paypal for my second Vape. I saw the ViVape2 in a local headshop for AU$999 :ninja: and was initially impressed with the way it looked (but not the price) since then I have found it online for 1/3 that price, but after a lot of reading I'm now considering either a Silver Surfer, Da Budda, or The Plenty...they all fit my budget and all seem to have a strong support base on this forum.
So I'm open for suggestions...include your reasons for your choice please...

Old_Hippy,

lwien

Ya need to answer a few questions first.

Which is more important to you, getting huge bong like rips that will get you high, like........right now, or getting to the same high using less weed (conservation), but takes you a bit longer to get there?

Will you be primarily using the vape solo or will it be used in party situations often?

Would you like to hit your vape through a bong which would add moisture and make the vapor less dry and harsh allowing for a larger hit?

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
FOR 999 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS?! Are you serious? That's ridiculous. I usually manage to compose myself pretty well whilst in headshops but I would a sniggered and escaped with a sparse "good luck" upon seeing that.

As Iwein touched on already, it's tough to know what will serve you well without knowing your exact usage scenario. But judging by the fact you were using a noble whip vape that probably means your looking for solo home use right?

You have a lot of options for this, with prices ranging from 100 - 450. Anything above those prices are not worth it imo.

If you are on a budget, the Vapolution 2.0 is a cult fav around here because it performs so well while being the cheapest quality plug in vape you can get. If you want to aim a little higher you could go for a Da Buddah/Silver Surfer. On the off chance you like the idea of taking your vapor on the go, the Arizer Solo is a portable that can run with the big boys too.

Then you get into the luxury vapes, like the ViVape or the Cloud. These ones are expensive but provide the best experiences. I like the Cloud much more than the ViVape, I think it's the better choice to take as Vaporfection slowly rips themselves apart from the inside out.

CentiZen,
Reactions: mvapes

Old_Hippy

Ya need to answer a few questions first.

Which is more important to you, getting huge bong like rips that will get you high, like........right now, or getting to the same high using less weed (conservation), but takes you a bit longer to get there?

I'd have to say time is not a problem...I'm used to spending 10 -15 minutes per session on the noble

Will you be primarily using the vape solo or will it be used in party situations often?

Solo, maybe with one friend sometimes...

Would you like to hit your vape through a bong which would add moisture and make the vapor less dry and harsh allowing for a larger hit?

Yes, but I'm on a budget of $340 plus postage.

Old_Hippy,

Old_Hippy

Thanx for that CentiZen, and you're right...I couldn't believe the price either and had to go back the following week to ask another sales assistant, but no...$999 was the going rate. I could get one from the maker in the US for 2/3 less...they are just trading on the ignorance of the market here (I include myself in that category...this is all new to me as well) So I'm glad that I found this forum and can talk to people who have used these products and know the pros and cons, rather than a salesperson trying to sell an overpriced item.
The Vapolution looks like good value and I like the idea of no grinding and screens.
As well as the Vapolution i can afford a ViVape SS DB or The Plenty.

Hmmm.....

Thanks for your input

Old_Hippy,

Old_Hippy

I spent the last week watching demos of every model you mentioned CentiZen and a few more as well. Ideally I could afford two or 3...several appealed to me for different reasons, but in the end it was the versatility of the Plenty...not a tabletop, not a portable, but something between, that appealed. Thanks for your input guys

lwien

of those three you are looking at I would get the buddha and then get a piece of glass with the remaining money.

Of those three, I totally agree or............an LSV and a piece of glass for the remaining money, but surely, not the Plenty. OH, is it too late to cancel that order?

lwien,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
he bought it in a local head shop, so i guess our job is done here...shuttin her down!

stickstones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom