Which vape would you chose of the 4: minicron, omicron, omicron lite or o-phos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godmode

Hi, I am new here and don't have the posting privileges to post elsewhere. I did searches and could not find the answer to my needs. I also contacted the company that sells these 4 items but have not gotten a response.

So the (4) vapes I am thinking of buying are the minicron, omicron, omicron lite or o-phos. All from the same manufacturer, all have a USB charging ability for external batteries. I am guessing all of them are portable e-pens. My needs are an e-pen that can handle oils and other concentrates with ease. This is my first time with portable vapes so I want something that is easy to load and handle.

I have also seen oil and concentrate sellers sell 510 thread Pre-filled atomizer attachments or oils that work with vaporizer pens that use a wick atomizer or clearomizer. Do these (4) pens meet that requirement and does it matter if they dont?

mod note: You can post anywhere except for Classified. Thread moved from Lounge to Ask FC.

Godmode,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I have little idea why w9 makes so many of those entry level vapes. Most of them are very similar in function. They aren't a bad start.

W9 has it's own essential oil cartridge, that works pretty well once loading it is figured out. Those pre-filled cart aren't the best. If you can buy concentrates separately it's easier and cheaper to load your own. Good luck.

syrupy,

Yoosh

They all meet the requirements and would all work. I have the Minicron and really like it.

Still, I wouldn't consider mini, more like average-sized. (5-6 in).

edit: :brow:

Yoosh,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom