• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Which vape next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouded vision

The LSV heater cover actually has both the 18mm female joint to use the transfer wand as well as the spherical ground glass joint to use the WPA. you will not need anything except the LSV and the WPA that the OP linked to above. Also another vote for the shorty, you will get thicker hits easier because the load is closer to the heater, the bowl isn't that small, itis very easy to empty and reload, plus with the bigger bowl packed full you end up with most of it tasting like abv

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
http://lifesabervaporizer.com/glass/miscellaneous/lsv-water-pipe-adapter.html That one? Seems like I can add it for $10 when buying the LSV. Really tempting to get one now. :p
I have the 18mm shorty however I will get the 14mm shorty as well!
The LSV heater cover actually has both the 18mm female joint to use the transfer wand as well as the spherical ground glass joint to use the WPA. you will not need anything except the LSV and the WPA that the OP linked to above. Also another vote for the shorty, you will get thicker hits easier because the load is closer to the heater, the bowl isn't that small, itis very easy to empty and reload, plus with the bigger bowl packed full you end up with most of it tasting like abv

I see @clouded vision that you crossed out the LSV and left the SSV on you signature line?

I tried whips and I could not handle longer than a 10 to 20 inches?
The flavor bothered me.
I guess we are all different!

I can do the NANO, VAPOLUTION 2, SOLO all day many sessions and feel great.
The LSV for me (I'm a light weight weight) puts me to need sleep regardless of the strain.
The LSV gets me super medicated. (I was going to get a EVO however I think it would put me in a coma?)
For months I was torn between the SSV and the LSV.
My big water pipe unused for nearly a year did not pair well with the SOLO or NANO however it's perfect with the LSV.

I'm just trying to figure out this alternative medication method that fits my needs.

The LSV at least is cheap enough to experiment with!
We are all different and have our favorites that fit our needs!

Last edited:

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
I'd throw my vote in for a log. I get massive hits from mine. Well, one massive hit and a few smaller ones. Perfect for one person using good quality material.

That said, the DBV kicks ass, as I'm sure the SSV does, and I would love to try an LSV.

You really can't go wrong. If you don't like it, you can sell it for a small loss and try another.

clouded vision

@ataxian I did sell my LSV, but only because I picked up a cloud. I decided that the 2 were just to similar. Honestly though my SSV has been collecting dust. At home I have been all about the cloud and my UD, of course the solo still works it's way into the rotation on a regular basis. If the cloud weren't in the mix though, I would easily pick the LSV over the SSV as my daily driver any day. That's just my preference as I have strictly been vaping my flowers through water thanks to the cold dry northeast winter air.

Last edited:
clouded vision,
Reactions: Magic9

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian I did sell my LSV, but only because I picked up a cloud. I decided that the 2 were just to similar. Honestly though my SSV has been collecting dust. At home I have been all about the cloud and my UD, of course the solo still works it's way into the rotation on a regular basis. If the cloud weren't in the mix though, I would easily pick the LSV over the SSV as my daily driver any day. That's just my preference as I have strictly been vaping my flowers through water thanks to the cold dry northeast winter air.
I was going to get a CLOUD EVO until we had a heat wave in southern California.
The priority shifted and I bought a $400 water chiller for my legal medical grow.
I only had $200 funny money left over so I bought a LSV. So glad I did because it kicks my A@@!
Maybe next year I will get the CLOUD EVO however I will not sell the LSV.

My glass pieces are ugly however functional!
I want high end pieces next.
The LSV seems to pair well with water.

The CLOUD EVO is a luxury device.
I have to distribute my finances to maintain my life style.
So I wait for the right time.

You have a awesome quiver.

natural farmer

Thanks for moving my post, sorry for posting in the wrong place.

I guess you couldn't really say better vapor, true. I guess what I'm looking for is efficiency and large hits. And like I said, a larger 'bowl' would be nice. The Solo-stem fits ~0.15g I'd guess, some say 0.1 and some say 0.2. Does The Silver Surfer fit more than that?

Hey! May I try and turn you into a different direction since you were talking for something new? I know how satisfying the Solo is, I've been using it for years and I still do for specific scenarios.
Discovering vaporization was a big revelation for me almost 4 years ago. My next weed revelation came when I started growing fully naturally my own herbs out in the sun following permaculture methods. Best weed ever!!!
Third one came when I decided to get the second iteration of the Lotus vaporizer, although I had mixed feelings when I tried the first one a couple of years ago. The Lotus made vaporizing a completely different experience for me... It can become an extension of you and give you a much more intimate experience that you can imagine. You might not be able to let it go of your hands... It can perform as well as you can perform and that says a lot in my book. Please make your self a favour and try it... Happy vaping!

dos equis

Lotus is butane powered? Would be quite a hassle for me to get butane to refill, not sure if I could get pure and clean butane at all.

dos equis,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Dos equis, in terms of hassle, i choose the butane over batteries without flinching. You recharge in 5seconds and TBH i use regular butane. I still use the same honest lighter that costed 2USD and it is still working.

Bear in mind that i use mine in the Vaponic which has longer heating times, as well as the Gn0mes.

Filtered butane is important when doing BHO... with lighters, especially low priced lighters, for 5USD you get a can of butane and a lighter that will last you years.

How long does a battery lasts before losing autonomy? And how much will it cost you to replace it? Talk about hassle.

dos equis

Some very good points, but with a plug-in vape like the LSV there aren't batteries to worry about though. Not looking for anything specifically portable this time around, so re-charging etc isn't something to worry about.

I really am leaning towards the LSV so far, seems like a great addition to the Solo in terms of medication effect.

dos equis,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Definitly. I'm talking portables.

If you prefer AC powered, i suggest the HI or the LSV for something not too pricey (<200USD) that will deliver the goods. The HI can be a heavy hitter or an efficiency master, depending on the stem you use. The HI is much better than the LSV to carry around and to hit dry.

The LSV is more difficult to be efficient and has variable temp, unlike the HI which has a very high fixed temp. Be sure to check the E-nano, which is a bit like if the LSV and the HI had a son.

Last edited:
vorrange,
Reactions: dos equis

weedemon

enthusiast
I think the SSV/LSV would suit you nicely. :) that gets my vote. it's a great vape that packs awesome rips! :)

the UFO version of the sublimator is another things you may want to consider. it's a lot cheaper than the electric versions. I'm eyeing up the top myself actually.

lsv is better for glass on glass without the tubing, but if you want a whip then the ssv is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom