• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Which type of Lotus is best for vaporization?

Liofle

There are over a 100 types of Lotus I think and I am so confused as to which one is the best to vaporize and which parts of it are to be used - leaf/root/flower. Any suggestion? I have read that some people have a marijuana-like high on one of the types of Lotus and they say that movements leave a slight trace after them if ya know what I mean. I am searching for that exact type of Lotus and the exact parts of the plant that I should use. Thanks.

Liofle,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Well i can compare the Lotus high.. to something slighty sedative, sexual stimulant.., mdma like buzz.. . I recommend the Blue Lotus and the Pink one :) - (http://www.erowid.org/plants/lotus/lotus.shtml)
Have fun ! Btw if you dont get strong enough effects from vaping.. you can always do like the Egyptians and soak 10-20 grams into a glass/bottle of wine... and feel the calming erotic buzz. :D Or just buy blue lotus essential oil (foodgrade) ,you can consume it orally ,directly or in a capsule..
More mj like effects has the Wild Dagga,Damiana,White Sage.. For me it works best if i mix them with lotus and maybe some intoxicating mint or wormwood hash :D

Sacred Mist

I vape lotus all the time. The names get confusing since none of them are techniquely lotuses, but actually lillies.

Blue Lilly (a.k.a. Nymphaea Caerulea) is euphoric, aphrodisiac, slightly stimulating, great for parties, depression, watching movies, etc.

Pink Lotus/Sacred Lotus/Blue Lotus (a.k.a. Nucifera Nelumbo) is deeply relaxing both physically and mentally. Leans more towards a calm, introspective state. Great for pain, anxiety, aggitation, insomnia.

White Lotus (a.k.a. Nymphaea Alba) is very similar to Pink Lotus. I can only describe the feeling as deeply serene, almost spiritual. It's excellent for irritating pain like toothaches or sunburns. Also perfect for meditation or moments of quiet reflection.

Lotus can purchased as leaf or stamens (the pollen-producing part of the plant).

Both are quite strong when vaped, but the stamens are more potent by weight.

Both leaves and stamens should arrive totally dried out. Simply run through a coffee grinder until powdered. Takes about 5 minutes to grind an ounce.

Personally I like to mix my lotuses. A little White, Pink, and Blue Lilly all together makes for an amazingly smooth and blissful high. I use a Vapor Genie and this stuff is so strong, I never pack the whole bowl.

Lotus is synergistic with cannabis. It's great mixed into a joint or blended with ground bud in a bowl and vaped.

You can add a little Pink or White Lotus to mellow out a Sativa or add a little Blue Lilly for extra giggles and social lubrication.

For maximum Lotus effect, try taking some Lotus tincture, pills, or tea. Wait for it to kick in, then vape some to get a full mind and body high. I recommend Blue Lilly or a Lotus blend for a first try since Pink or White Lotus can get pretty sleepy by themselves.

Oh, and don't drive after vaping this stuff. It can get pretty trippy and it usually lasts for a few hours. So best saved for home use or with a sober ride.

Abysmal Vapor

I vape lotus all the time. The names get confusing since none of them are techniquely lotuses, but actually lillies.

Blue Lilly (a.k.a. Nymphaea Caerulea) is euphoric, aphrodisiac, slightly stimulating, great for parties, depression, watching movies, etc.

Pink Lotus/Sacred Lotus/Blue Lotus (a.k.a. Nucifera Nelumbo) is deeply relaxing both physically and mentally. Leans more towards a calm, introspective state. Great for pain, anxiety, aggitation, insomnia.

White Lotus (a.k.a. Nymphaea Alba) is very similar to Pink Lotus. I can only describe the feeling as deeply serene, almost spiritual. It's excellent for irritating pain like toothaches or sunburns. Also perfect for meditation or moments of quiet reflection.

Lotus can purchased as leaf or stamens (the pollen-producing part of the plant).

Both are quite strong when vaped, but the stamens are more potent by weight.

Both leaves and stamens should arrive totally dried out. Simply run through a coffee grinder until powdered. Takes about 5 minutes to grind an ounce.

Personally I like to mix my lotuses. A little White, Pink, and Blue Lilly all together makes for an amazingly smooth and blissful high. I use a Vapor Genie and this stuff is so strong, I never pack the whole bowl.

Lotus is synergistic with cannabis. It's great mixed into a joint or blended with ground bud in a bowl and vaped.

You can add a little Pink or White Lotus to mellow out a Sativa or add a little Blue Lilly for extra giggles and social lubrication.

For maximum Lotus effect, try taking some Lotus tincture, pills, or tea. Wait for it to kick in, then vape some to get a full mind and body high. I recommend Blue Lilly or a Lotus blend for a first try since Pink or White Lotus can get pretty sleepy by themselves.

Oh, and don't drive after vaping this stuff. It can get pretty trippy and it usually lasts for a few hours. So best saved for home use or with a sober ride.
+1 I have similar experiences with the lilies :) ! I found best to my likings to ingest straight blue lotus oil in caps... Calms better than a blowjob.. and even better if combined :D

Sacred Mist

+1 I have similar experiences with the lilies :) ! I found best to my likings to ingest straight blue lotus oil in caps... Calms better than a blowjob.. and even better if combined :D

Haha! So true, on all counts.
I've actually got some Blue Lotus Absolute oil. I usually put a few drops on a bowl of top shelf bud, let it dry a few minutes, and hit it in a bong. Instant bliss cocoon.

Or I'll put single drops on small cuts of paper towel and hold them under my tongue. I start rolling in less than 30 seconds. Started calling them my Lotus Blotter hits.
Oil pills must pack a serious punch though! Gonna try that for sure.

Have you ever tried Red Lilly Oil? I'm always on the hunt for it. I hear it's amazing.

Abysmal Vapor

Haha! So true, on all counts.
I've actually got some Blue Lotus Absolute oil. I usually put a few drops on a bowl of top shelf bud, let it dry a few minutes, and hit it in a bong. Instant bliss cocoon.

Or I'll put single drops on small cuts of paper towel and hold them under my tongue. I start rolling in less than 30 seconds. Started calling them my Lotus Blotter hits.
Oil pills must pack a serious punch though! Gonna try that for sure.

Have you ever tried Red Lilly Oil? I'm always on the hunt for it. I hear it's amazing.
Yep ordered once and it was very bitter in taste.. (mescaline/salvia bitter at least,which is horrid to my taste buds :))
You might wanna check into Sweet Basil oil and Elemi oil and allybenzenes and their activation :).. :)
DMSO extract of the elemi + camomile oil or 5-6 g of tea... = one of the most pleasant trips ever IMO

... Or just buy blue lotus essential oil (foodgrade) ,you can consume it orally ,directly or in a capsule..
More mj like effects has the Wild Dagga,Damiana,White Sage.. For me it works best if i mix them with lotus and maybe some intoxicating mint or wormwood hash :D

Where can one purchase "food grade" blue lotus essential oil? I've seen blue lotus essential oil listed on a couple of vendor sites, but no mention of it being "food grade". Last thing I want to do is consume an essential oil with traces of hexane in it.

herbmeister,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Abysmal Vapor

Where can one purchase "food grade" blue lotus essential oil? I've seen blue lotus essential oil listed on a couple of vendor sites, but no mention of it being "food grade". Last thing I want to do is consume an essential oil with traces of hexane in it.
Make sure it is stream distilled :) ! I can recommend a vendor but it is based in Bulgaria.. so shipping might be more costly than a bottle which goes for around 10$ for 10 ml

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: DirtyD

DirtyD

A couple years agoI took a few drops of iamshaman's very expensive absolute oil sublingually then smoked a Pinner joint with oil smeared on it... Didn't expect much to go down as I had tried the oil/ weed combo before but must have not got dose right.. After about an hour total I started to feel extra lightness/ airy happiness compared to the strictly weed buzz. Also had a neat strange feeling I could see thru walls if that makes any sense.just like that old 'who' song- " I can see for miles" was the feeling. Hard to explain but my vision power was strangely magnified. Never experienced any thing like this b4 or since and I've done pretty much every hallucinogen/ ethnogen ( pretty much) around. No shit I walked outside at some point and looked down the street and I could see my buddy sitting in a bar 3 blocks away
Could SEE him sitting there, chair leaned against wall. Had a crisp easy view of him 3 blocks away but like I was just looking and saw him effortlessly thru 3 blocks distance and a few brick walls. Never replicated this enhanced lotus vision again, but maybe possible now since I have good vaping equipment. Easily one of the coolest ' psychonaut' experiences I've had. Would love to replicate one day, but that absolute oil from iamshaman.com ain't cheap... And you gotta mix it with some decent herb and a few glasses red wine. Seems to be a synergy thing this 'lotus' stuff. If you get the right amts in combo - lotus- wine- herb-....:cool shit can go down..... Cheers, D.

Jeemahn

We just vaped some White Lotus.

Our noses are cold, our cheeks went red and our ankles are high.

We just vaped some White Lotus.

Our noses are cold, our cheeks went red and our ankles are high.

We just added mugwort to the mix and now we can't break our chocolate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom