Which portable looks like a nicotine vape?

basil

I don’t have much experience with vapes. I use a Pax 3 for my day to day needs. I don’t use nicotine products of any kind. What I’d like is a recommendation for a portable that looks enough like a nicotine vape that I could bring it to a ball game or similar public event where they search/ wand you before allowing entry. Something relatively cheap so if it doesn’t pass it won’t hurt too much (which is why I don’t bring the Pax with me.)

My preference would be for something that I can use with concentrate.

Thanks in advance.

basil,

Vaporware

The Pax Era looks a lot like a Juul, and I think some people actually fill Juul pods which would obviously be more stealthy.

Anyone who’s familiar with both or just knows what the exact look of one is probably won’t be fooled if they really look at it though, unless it is an actual Juul.

I think there are other more expensive options that could work, but cannabis oil is rarely liquidized to the point that nicotine “e-juice” or whatever is so you’re not likely to find 510 attachments that look indistinguishable from the nicotine ones. Like I said though, I think there are a few that look similar, I’m just not familiar enough to tell you exactly which or to recommend any.

The Pax Era is fine though. If you get one, just get a cover for the pods if you keep it in your pocket a lot or they’ll get filled with lint. :\

Vaporware,
Reactions: Vaporooni

Vaporooni

Accessory Maker
Here is a portable for dry herb that looks like a nicotine vape, And it's less than $75.

Vaporooni,

Oogendoogan

Dreamwood glow 14 looks exactly like an ecig vape made from wood. Recently took mine to a large convention in downtown Pittsburgh and had like 20 people comment that it was an awesome vape. They just meant ecig vape tho. I’ve never felt so comfortable walking around and vaping in public. Only issue is the smell when you exhale. It is also one of the better performing portable vapes I own. The glow keeps up with the splinter and tubo in terms of cloud production and flavor. I really couldn’t recommend it more. Dreamwood is a German manufacture but vgoodiez sells the glow and other vapes of his if your in the US.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: Vaporooni

PPN

Volute of Vapor
If you are in the concentrate game you can give a try at the Vaporesso Veco or something similar, I read some guys fill the tank with straight undiluted concentrate... but I use mine with concentrate+terp actually but already used it, by the past, with a mix concentrate+liquidizer+nicotine PG "booster" and even tested winterized reclaim+terp... by the way it's designed for e-liquid but works very well with concentrate. Taste stay better for longer than a Ccell but, initially, is not as good. It's a hog with your stash and it's not the best if you are low.

PPN,
Top Bottom