which one is the most portable grinder?

Yougonnadigthis

what is a good grinder that fits in your pocket so it makes carrying container also?
Do you care having only two-layer or we need the multiple layer, therefore no way its portable.

Yougonnadigthis,

BadDog No

I like this little Magic Flight. Magnetic lid, works well and it's tiny. I usually carry my stash elsewhere though. It's more of a "shredder" type grind so not ideal for conduction vapes, but my MFLB is retired and everything else I own (or have coming) is convection now.

http://sales.magic-flight.com/black-nano-grinder/

BadDog No,

little maggie

Another thought is the gr8tr. It is much too big to be portable but after you grind whatever you want, you can connect the top and bottom piece and have a great portable container.

little maggie,

grokit

well-worn member
I would think the metal business card graters would be the most portable, but as far as conventional grinders go I haven't seen one smaller than my 1.5" piranha. It's reportedly not the best brand, but this little guy shreds more than grinds and this model is of very good quality. It's my only two-piece grinder.

31PzGYno5TL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/1-5-Piranha-Piece-Herb-Grinder/dp/B006QNF7WG

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
For portability, I really only will use 3 or 4 piece grinders. It provides a collection chamber which is really helpful if you are not in a position where you must dump your 2 piece grind out on something to pack it...

FlyingLow,

FluffMolotov

I use a (copy) Magic Flight mini grinder for my conduction vape and my SCS Mini two piece for fluffier convection style grinds. My opinion is the mini SCS has to be the best bang for buck option for really consistant grinds. For loading I pack a collapsible silicone funnel (cut to size) which fits nicely over the SCS outer lip.

FluffMolotov,

HD Springer

Med:leaf:tainer. It's almost smell proof. Really close to it. Thing is AWSOME. Maybe a little too tall but it's contains and grinds. Plus they is pretty cost effective.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I like a small 2 piece for travel. No need for a collection chamber for me. I always have a piece of paper or something to dump on to (or can find something virtually anywhere except out in the woods), but usually just suck the ground right from the grinder into whatever vape I'm using. If taking a grinder, I just carry a few tiny nugs and grind as needed. If I'm going to grind before taking it out, I have plenty of little containers to carry it in.

This one works well and is small enough to carry. Only 2" by .75". Or, the little mflb linked above.

flotntoke,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom