which of these 25 is the best vape pen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

REBG

i have compiled a list of personal portable vape pens. i will be using honey oil but i dont know which one is best. i've been getting a lot of mixed reviews but any advice would be helpful

e-skillet v7
omicron persei
atmos nuke
thermovape revolution
the essential oiler
MicroG pen
vaporX XL
Omicron Portable Essential Oil Vaporizer V2
pulsar 7 ultra
gentleman's ambassador
e-doobie
Wax ePen Vaporizer Kit
VIP vape pen
Omicron Portable Essential Oil Vaporizer V2.5
O-PHOS Black Portable essential oil vaporizer
budy pen
g pen
atmos raw
Skyda5 Personal Pen Herb and Oil Vaporizer
Stealth Skyda 8 Pen Herb Oil And Wax Vaporizer
AGO Portable Vaporizer
Synergy V-Pen VAPORIZER
cloud vape pen
Perfection Pen Vaporizer

so far ive deduced that thermovape, omicron v.2, O-PHOS Black Portable essential oil vaporizer, or omicron persei are the way to go

the thing is, i need it to be easy to use and discrete, not a lot of set up if i'm on the go.

and i am wondering if the wickless glycerin mix pens like gentlemans or e-doobie are worth looking into, i like this idea also because i think it might help me conserve my oils.

money is not the issue, i'm just looking for the best of the best because this is what i'll be using from now on.

REBG,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Most of those brands that you have listed are companies that are just rebranding JoyeTech and other companies gear. In fact, it's quicker to just tell you the ones that aren't rebrands.

The Omicron, the Persei, 0-PHOS and the ThermoVape Revolutiona are all unique and very good products. I own a revolution and use it ever day for great effect. What kind of concentrate are you using?

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
and i am wondering if the wickless glycerin mix pens like gentlemans or e-doobie are worth looking into, i like this idea also because i think it might help me conserve my oils.

I've vaped 3 full carts of the glycerin mix (from gentlemans) and I get more of a buzz from a cup of decaf.

:2c:

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
My vote is for the Thermovape Revolution, it's what I use daily.
But follow CentiZen's advice, stick to one of those four and you should be happy.

Silver420Surfer,

max

Out to lunch
Most of those brands that you have listed are companies that are just rebranding JoyeTech and other companies gear. In fact, it's quicker to just tell you the ones that aren't rebrands.

The Omicron, the Persei, 0-PHOS and the ThermoVape Revolutiona are all unique and very good products. I own a revolution and use it ever day for great effect. What kind of concentrate are you using?
:tup:

i've been getting a lot of mixed reviews
Stick to the brands you see here that have their own threads and are made specifically for thc concentrates. Avoid the ones converted from the e-cig use that they were designed for.

max,

cellardoor

Out of those 4 which one would be the best for honey oil? The stuff I have is CO2 purged and really waxy.

cellardoor,

REBG

i'm using QWISO honey oil. i am a beginner though and have never extracted oils before so all this is very new to me. so whatever is easy to smoke it out of is what i'm looking for. it cant be obvious that i'm vaping anything but an e-cigarette but it can be bigger. thats not an issue.

REBG,

Tweek

This is good advice.

I use QWISO in Cera and have used it in the TET Dart which is similar to revolution. All very good products.

Tweek,

REBG

I use QWISO in Cera and have used it in the TET Dart which is similar to revolution. All very good products

is the dart for honey oil? and do they have wicks?

REBG,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
It depends on the consistency and quality of the extract you are making. Could you post a picture of the oil you have spread out on some glass?

To answer your question though, no it has no wick. The DART and Revolution are both based off of the same technology, which is a small, porous, cylindrical ceramic wafer which is heated up by two heating coils. It's made specifically for these thick, waxy oils that we love so much, whereas all of the ones with wicks are made for e-liquid and someone just bought a gross of them and sells them cheap as hash pens to make a profit.

I was never able to make a quality product using iso, I find butane to be much easier to make and purge and I always end up with a nice product at the end.

CentiZen,

REBG

ok i'm going to make my honey oil soon and i'll post a pic of it. im doing the QWISO method 1st. if thats no good i plan on buying a glass on glass oil extractor.

so basically ive come to the conclusion that i"ll be getting a thermovape of some kind if my honey oil is good enough. unless theres anything else to look into. whats the cera all about? it can do dry herb and oils? i saw something about glycerol so idk about all that.

REBG,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Well the Cera is kind of take two of the ThermoVape line. It is quite similar to the older ThermoVape units, and I have a hard time believing it can be much better than them either (I've never used a Cera) when it comes to oils.

Glycerol is just a fancy term for e-juice. If the QWISO method does not work then you should switch to butane. A stainless steel turkey baster does wonderfully for a runner. Just be sure to be careful and do the spraying/initial purge outside.

CentiZen,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Out of those 4 which one would be the best for honey oil? The stuff I have is CO2 purged and really waxy.

Just thought i would point out because i have been seeing this alot from others too. CO2 is an extraction method and solvent not a purging process which is getting rid of solvent from your oil. Also from what i understand a true CO2 oil processed with supercritical extraction is aways going to be a thick viscous oil not a wax or a budder. This is because when oil is decarbed it loses its solid consistency, a supercritical CO2 extraction decarb's the oil in its supercrit state while processing. A lot of oil in CA is passed off as CO2 because butane and iso extractions are illegal.

OT: The persei and TET products rock

Puffers,

green2brown

Just thought i would point out because i have been seeing this alot from others too. CO2 is an extraction method and solvent not a purging process which is getting rid of solvent from your oil. Also from what i understand a true CO2 oil processed with supercritical extraction is aways going to be a thick viscous oil not a wax or a budder. This is because when oil is decarbed it loses its solid consistency, a supercritical CO2 extraction decarb's the oil in its supercrit state while processing. A lot of oil in CA is passed off as CO2 because butane and iso extractions are illegal.

OT: The persei and TET products rock

This is good information for people to know if anyone is concerned about smoking BHO. A true co2 extraction will result in an incredibly sticky, thicker amber oil that can be handled much easier when refrigerated. I've searched up and down the coast trying to find real co2 extracts, as opposed to butane extracts just being marketed as co2 concentrates, and I've only found one that I can be sure is 100% legitimate.

green2brown,
Reactions: Puffers

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Is it the OrganaLabs honey oil? They claim it's CO2, every single concentrate I've tried from them has a signature taste and look to it...

Quetzalcoatl,

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Most people i know that get glass extractors get them for the custom big ones. I dont think it will make a noticeable difference imho. Stainless steel is completely inert for our purposes and i got my baster for under $5 at Bed bath and beyond.

Is it the OrganaLabs honey oil? They claim it's CO2, every single concentrate I've tried from them has a signature taste and look to it...

Edit sorry I forgot to respond to this. No it wasn, I have never had the pleasure of trying organalabs product.

green2brown

They don't make the Canna Nectar oils that come in a syringe, do they? Regardless of who makes the Canna Nectar, I'm not a fan. I've tried a few and they're just too weak. I do a quarter gram dab and then end up dabbing my C02 concentrate because the Nectar didn't cut it. That stuff is made specifically for vape pens, though, I think. My average dab with the C02 is .06. And the price is the same.

Here's a photo after it's been refrigerated.

fye2j8_zpse851bee0.jpg

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
These guys? I agree, the consistency is much better for my DART than it is on the nail. Shatters/oils/waxes are awesome on the nail and they also work very well with the DART.

3TkDdJJ.jpg

Quetzalcoatl,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom