WHICH of these 2 vaporizers would you purchase?

WHICH of these portable vaporizers would you purchase, and Why?

• Vuber Nova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pulsar APX Vaporizer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

maryjane

Last question - are there any pros/cons to the M model being that it is stainless vs. the titanium (other models) - is the quality not as good with the stainless? Thanks everyone....

maryjane,
Reactions: Squiby

maryjane

Thanks again for all of your feedback - I have gone ahead and ordered the Dynavap M Starter Pack, based on the consensus of this thread - so thank you for helping make this decision. So many choices out there, and I would have made the wrong choice otherwise.

Squiby

Thanks again for all of your feedback - I have gone ahead and ordered the Dynavap M Starter Pack, based on the consensus of this thread - so thank you for helping make this decision. So many choices out there, and I would have made the wrong choice otherwise.
I hope you enjoy your new Vapcap as much as we do.

Please join us on the thread. There you will find nearly a thousand pages of ridiculously happy vapers and we will answer any questions you may have. You might also consider reading the entire thread as a book. Peppered throughout are stories of kindness and generosity, within the thread itself and uplifting stories of above and beyond customer service. It is a story that can restore your faith in mankind. Recommended!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-944

Top Bottom