Which is the easiest portable vaporizer to use?

erille

Hey guys!

I'm hoping this thread belongs here. I had a magic flight box vaporizer before and it was actually great. Even though most of the time I believe I only got the vapor there were times when I burned the weed. I was just wondering if there are portable vaporizers these days where you cannot burn the weed at all or if the human factor always plays a roll (how fast/slow I inhale etc).

erille,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey guys!

I'm hoping this thread belongs here. I had a magic flight box vaporizer before and it was actually great. Even though most of the time I believe I only got the vapor there were times when I burned the weed. I was just wondering if there are portable vaporizers these days where you cannot burn the weed at all or if the human factor always plays a roll (how fast/slow I inhale etc).
Wrong spot to post l, should be in ask FC thread I believe but anyway...

Only used MFLB a few times so not an expert but most of the vaporizers now a days will not burn you materials. Some will get it close to the point your abv is almost black but that's about it. Most have a learning curve and require some user technique but
that's unavoidable...

Some good upgrades from a MFLB would be
Arizer solo-cheapish, but not pocketable. External glass stems have reduced airflow but planet vape makes aftermarket stems that are much better. Overall a solid choice.

Pax- another solid choice, needs to be cleaned more often, requires more material to load but sleek and portable and long warranty

Indica- similar design as pax, same comments (never used myself yet)

firefly- amazing taste, small bowl size, quality product. Short battery life but short charge time also. Requires some technique...

Those are some of the better portables out there IMO and I don't think you can go wrong with any of em. There are others that are good too but nothing that stands out off the top of my head
You shouldn't get any combustion in any of those. Dark abv sure, but not combustion

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Easy to use? Look to the Inhalater (Xp or the new incoming 05), imo one of the better and easier to use portable in the market (but there is lot of vapes and I don't try all of them....)

PPN,

clouded vision

Solo is the best bet. No learning curve, no chance of combustion, high vapor output, excellent taste, relatively cheap. The only reason I wouldn't recommend one is if you needed absolute stealth.

clouded vision,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Hey guys!

Clarify what you mean by "portable". A Solo is portable but not pocket-friendly. The Pax, Indica, Firefly, and Inhalater are all pocket-friendly, some more so than others. If cordless is all that matters then the Solo is a good choice.

pakalolo,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Hey guys!

I was just wondering if there are portable vaporizers these days where you cannot burn the weed at all or if the human factor always plays a roll (how fast/slow I inhale etc).

Just read the top threads in the portable section of the forum. You will find most of the vaporizers there Vaporize the herbs and don't burn them that's why they have dedicated threads on fuckcombustion.com

:peace:

RUDE BOY,
Top Bottom