Which is the best selling vape

lookhigh

FC member
Well which is the best selling vape? Is there any way of knowing this?
I don't want to know which one is better etc.
There probably 9s no way the company's are going to give us numbers but it would be nice to have a TOP 10 kinda thing.

lookhigh,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
I'm not aware of any vapourizer manufacturer who reveals sales figures. Based on conversations I've had with shop owners and online vendors, my guess is that the top selling portables are the MFLB and the Pax. Nobody ever talks about plug-ins.

CaptainDave

I would agree that there isn't any sales numbers to look at but, as far as popularity on FC, one could look at the length of a thread. IMO it's a informal pole , but, it's still a good indicator of sales .

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
If I were to guess, over the long term vs. the more recent newcomers: Arizer SOLO and MLFB and maybe the Volcano would be bestsellers.

Snappo,
Reactions: lookhigh

max

Out to lunch
lookhigh said:
Is there any way of knowing this?
No. Not only do vape makers not report sales figures, there's no way to confirm accuracy if they did. Even a corporation doesn't have to break down sales figures into specifics when reporting to shareholders.

I would agree that there isn't any sales numbers to look at but, as far as popularity on FC, one could look at the length of a thread. IMO it's a informal pole , but, it's still a good indicator of sales .
I would strongly disagree. FC is the cutting edge for vapor info, but thousands of people who buy vapes have never even heard of the forum, and thousands more who may have browsed it feel more comfortable buying models advertised by companies who can afford glitzy ads in High Times, etc. And as far as thread length is concerned, if that were valid, the Vrip Tech Heat Wand would be easily outselling the Volcano, when the reverse is true. While I think it's smart to use FC to find the right vape, tons of people never look at a forum when deciding what to buy.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i would love to know sales numbers, too.

i was walking the streets of Manhattan yesterday and i saw a PAX in a store window. there may have been others in the store but that was the blue blur i saw as we raced by (one of us was a speed walker).

it has been reported in an article that vaporizers is a $1.5 billion business. and how many people even know vaporizing is a thing? they probably all hang out here.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: lookhigh

tuk

I don't know that much about the vape industry, but if I had to guess I would say its probably between the SSV & Volcano based on how long they have been around & still going strong.

lookhigh

FC member
With some big company's now joining the E CIG wagon there must be large numbers sold

lookhigh,

grokit

well-worn member
Yes I would think that ssv/volcano would be top plug-in sellers,
and pax/solo for battery, unless you count e-pens then all bet are off.

Top Bottom