Which glass should I choose?

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
Hello there people of FC. My name is Ditto and I love to VAPE. As of right now I'm looking for a glass piece. I have 2 that I like in mind, but I'm stuck in the middle. I would like some input on which glass you think is better and or any suggestion of something else.These are the two I am thinking about...

71__50956_std.jpg

And

DSC_0074_copy__96417_std.jpg

Price range: 300-400 (350 is ideal, but will save till 400 if the piece is reallllly nice)
I would like something that is smaller and easier to manage. I like exotic percs :).

VapingDitto,

SD_haze

For the 300-400 range, the kush scientific pieces are definitely perfect

SD_haze,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
No question. Door #1. That is a sweet bubbler. I don't think its even close.

EDIT: You might want to check out this MGW 6-Arm Bubbler to. Similar design/size and you'll save $100+. Though, I'm pretty much ignorant on higher grade glass, since its all out of my price range. If it works and is air/water-tight, I'm happy.

DSC_0215__55543_std.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
that syn is sick, if i had the money i'll grab that right away!!!!

ilovebOObs,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
file_686.jpg

Got this in the mail yesterday from ALT. $250. LINK. There is a clear one too, and different colors.

I don't think I can be happier - ever. It's super small, light, and does the air filtration job WAY better than any other glass I've tried.

I thought $250 for something so simple would leave me bitter, but...it is the best $250 I've spent - hands down!

After buying a bunch of cheapo china glass, and trying some PRO glass after visiting a few headshops - I knew I had to make the move. I made the decision for this one - off just the looks, and the reviews for the all clear version of this.

I wanted to get a bubbler but they don't look as stylish as bongs, or something like this. However, it's all about personal preference - the pieces you picked look mighty fine!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Sweet pickup, Sess! :cool:
I love my BW as much today as the day I got it.

:peace:

Stu,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
@sessnet :) Looks great! Have you tried other percs? I have an inline ashcatcher, but I'm not sensitive enough to feel the difference between that and my ShowercapSYN straightshot.

@iloveboobs Yeah that SYN is A beauty :) That's the main reason why i liked it.

VapingDitto,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
@sessnet :) Looks great! Have you tried other percs? I have an inline ashcatcher, but I'm not sensitive enough to feel the difference between that and my ShowercapSYN straightshot.

@iloveboobs Yeah that SYN is A beauty :) That's the main reason why i liked it.

I tried a few different types from different peeps like Toro, Illadelph, Mobius, Zob, few others. There's a new one called (Something with a P - not PHX but a word...) and it was awesome. So awesome - that I forgot the name :p I was going to buy one...but decided to check ALT, etc instead. The dude mentioned the pieces seem to be getting smaller and smaller. I was amazed at how small and precise (and expensive) they can get.

Which site/store sells the ones you listed?

If you can find a shop (in real life) that sells glass, even a state away - it might be worth taking that trip to try stuff out! :tup:

EDIT: To answer your question - I could only tell the difference with glass that had a drag. Most of them had nearly ZERO drag, but once you feel a little - you can really tell the difference! Plus, I think it would be hard to make even the same model 100% alike, so each piece has tiny differences that you might be able to pick up, if used enough.

sessnet,

VapingDitto

420 Gamer
haha xD. I love WoW, when i played it a couple of years ago. I retired and moved on to Bf3 and Swtor :). Love the gamer chicks though!

VapingDitto,
Top Bottom