Which Colorado Ski Town has the best dispensaries?

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Planning another trip!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

My last few trips basically revolved around Denver and Boulder.

I am planning my next visit as a ski trip and wanted to go somewhere fresh.
Where should this concentrate lover land?

Keystone? Brek? Vail? Aspen? A-Basin? Other?
My last ski trip was before legalization... any guidance is WELCOMED!

Thanks!

ginolicious

I would hit up keystone. Great place to shred. I find aspen to be over run with people who really have no place in a mountain town haha. My opinion as a hard core shredder who use to actually live in a mountain town.

Commander Cody

Planning another trip!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

My last few trips basically revolved around Denver and Boulder.

I am planning my next visit as a ski trip and wanted to go somewhere fresh.
Where should this concentrate lover land?

Keystone? Brek? Vail? Aspen? A-Basin? Other?
My last ski trip was before legalization... any guidance is WELCOMED!

Thanks!
Hope this isn’t too late. We spend summers in Summit County. This is home tp A-Basin, Keystone, Copper, and Breckenridge. There are several dispensaries on Airport Road In Breck. There are no dispensaries at Keystone, Copper, or A-Basin. Not to worry as the nearby towns of Dillon, Silverthorne, and Frisco are ready to serve. Alpenglow In Dillon or Tumbleweed in Frisco we’re both good experiences. Native Roots is expensive if you are from out of town. Locals get hefty discounts and give good ratings, but non-locals pay For it. Be sure to pick up the free Summit Daily. It sometimes has coupons for dispensaries and restaurants. It let you know about all entertainment in the area. Nothing like being high in the Rockies! BTW if you are buying flowers, you might ask if they will sell you four quarters for the same price as an ounce. This gives you variety at a more reasonable price. Four quarters at $60 = $240. Price for ounce may be $200. Also be sure you know if prices include tax to avoid shock at cash register. Happy Travels!

Commander Cody,
Reactions: MinnBobber

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Thanks brother! Looks like we are going to land in Aspen or Vail, as they were easiest to access and I have friends that are helping me with sourcing the right stores for me

FlyingLow,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
going to be digging through Airbnb next... there really needs to be a mj friendly version of airbnb with smoke or vapor friendly landlords.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom