Which caps for canna caps

Hello,

After reading here for a while, now my first post.

Shortly to me: male, 43 years old, from Germany.

Since I'm currently making the second batch of canna caps, tomorrow I wanted to fill them: which capsules are better suited?
Capsules that dissolve in the stomach or in the small intestine?

Today I mixed 2,1g rosin from a 24K with 10g fat and lecithin. It's just in the fridge.

Hope for a chilly weekend.

Many thanks
Greetz
Oven420

Today I made 10 capsules. After I finished, I calculated the thc content.
2.1g x 0.85 / 10 = 178.5mg thc per cap.
Oha, that's stronger than I thought!!
The capsules are retarded and dissolve only in the small intestine.
The next series I do with gelatine capsules.
According to my theory the capsules which dissolve in the small intestine should have a better effect than gelatine capsules which dissolve in the stomach.
I am curious which capsule the nose will have in front.

Greetz
Dampfofen420

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
Interesting question. I have fair experience with gelatins and veggie caps, but I’ve never thought about getting enteric-coated as empties. I think I’d just eat it, and let the stomach do what it does.

Interested to hear about your results!

Willkommen! Mach’ selbst zu hause...

High,

I guess I was a little confused. Where does that come from...^^
From the 2.1g I have not made 10 but 20 capsules. So each capsule contains about 90mg thc.
The capsules are made of gelatine and dissolve in the stomach. I have just taken the 1 right now . :)

The days I ordered capsules which dissolve in the stomach (gelatine) and some which dissolve in the intestine (HPMC).
But it will take some time to test the differences.
The thought is, the stomach acid destroys a part of the thc and thus weakens the effect.
The entire amount of thc can be absorbed in the intestine.

Selbst gemacht ist immer noch am besten! ;)

Greetz
Dampfofen420

hd_rider

I've had prostate cancer twice and in the multitude of reading I've done on the subject, I've read that you can 'insert' the vegetable caps in your posterior for full intestinal absorption of the THC.

If my prostate cancer comes back, I will consider trying this out, purely for medical reasons as this method supposedly delivers the healing properties of THC / CBD directly to the affected area.

Hi,
This week I received the capsules and got straight to work.
Unfortunately I have a problem with tolerance. In order to be able to give a meaningful answer to the result, I would have to pause for a week after each intake and take notes. For me, edibles are much weaker after the 2nd - 3rd day.
From my first series of capsules I gave one to a friend, who was already totally satisfied with the effect (gelatine).
On him I will test the capsules, my laboratory rabbit :)

Yesterday I took 4 capsules throughout the day. Of those that dissolve in the intestines. I didn't have to vapour much to get to a good level.
Today I packed 4 capsules, which dissolve in the stomach. Let's see if I will notice a difference. But as I said I can't give any exact information about the result because of my tolerance.
Therefore I let someone else test again to be on the safe side.
Keep yourselves up to date.

Greetz
Dampfofen420

Dampfofen420,
Reactions: Ramahs
Hi,

The day before yesterday I had 4 capsules that dissolve in my intestine.
The effect was clearly noticeable. I didn't have to vapour much to get to a good level. The next morning I slept a little longer and had thick eyelids after getting up.

Yesterday I had 4 capsules which dissolve in my stomach. I have more vaped. Today I was awake very early and the eyes felt normal.

So far I would say: the intestine soluble capsules have the nose in front.

But due to constructive tolerance I can't say that for sure.

But as I said, in order to be able to make an exact statement, I have to test the two different capsules a little longer. Today and tomorrow I will have a buddy test the capsules.

I would be interested if there are people here who can consume orally every day and reach the same level every time?

Greeetz
Steam oven420

Dampfofen420,
Hi,

I had my buddy test the capsules this week.

Let's start with the capsules that dissolve in the stomach.
The effect starts after about 45 minutes.
After a further 1-2 hours, the effect has completely unfolded.
It was a nice up high, euphoric, well suited for everyday life. After 5-6 hours the effect was still noticeable, but already much weaker.

The capsules that dissolve in the intestines,
Took about 1.5 hours to take effect. The complete effect was built up in the next 30 - 45 minutes.
From the initial high later a good stoned. Not so suitable for everyday life. The eyes were thick and red.

I will do some more experiments over the next weeks.
However, I will try to limit the consumption to 1x a week and then I take 3-4 capsules at once, a 80-90mg.
I believe then I will be able to feel the difference clearly and distinctly.

I personally find it quite difficult to give precise information about the effect of edibles.
It makes a big difference whether you have eaten a lot or not. Fatty or lean.

Greetz
Dampfofen420

Top Bottom