Where to buy US Tubes?

Chrispy3

Hey FC,

I've done a bit of research and decided I definitely want to order an 18" US Tubes beaker bottom with their new US tubes bear logos. I want to go with a 9mm; would settle for 7mm if I can't get a 9mm though. I know about bitfreakglass.com, as well as chicokush.com, I have really looked around, and none of them have the exact one that I want.

Is there any place that I can place an order online, or does anyone know how to get in contact with them directly at US Tubes?

Thanks

Chrispy3,

Chrispy3

I've seen that site. Unfortunately they only have the 9mm one in the straight tube version, not beaker. I'm not interested in any perc's inside the binger.

Chrispy3,

Chrispy3

SD_haze said:
http://www.bitfreakglass.com/access/artists/ustubes/

They have multiple 9mm pieces including a bubble bottom
edit: oh didnt see you already saw bitfreak

US Tubes has a facebook page, maybe contact them directly for wanting something that specific
Yea, Bitfreakglass has a really nice collection, unfortunately I really have my eye on their new bear logo, and I don't like the "bubbles" they have around the mid section of their 9mm 18" beaker. They easily have the best US tubes selection online though.

Chrispy3,

max

Out to lunch
I don't know if they have exactly what you want, but they carry the brand and I recommend the dealer.
Kulture

max,

Chrispy3

I ended up going with a US tubes 7mm 18" beaker bottom with their 24mm showerhead downstem... epic pics!

Chrispy3,

SD_haze

She's got to weigh over 10 lbs yes?

Very awesome, I don't think the 7mm will be breaking any time soon :lol:
US Tubes have always been my favorite

(9mm us tubes chunky hydratube anyone?)

SD_haze,
Top Bottom