Where to buy the Mighty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ltblue

Hello all.. I was looking at Storz & Bickel the Mighty. I am about to purchase it but when I look at the prices, some of them were cheaper on Ebay than let's say their acutal website. Are they legit or are they knock-offs? and if it they aren't why are they selling a bit cheaper than the actual website? Also, if you have any suggestions to where to buy it cheaper, please tell me! thanks and this is an example of a seller that is selling it cheaper
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mighty-Port...431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f46862e3f

Ltblue,

mestizo

Hello all.. I was looking at Storz & Bickel the Mighty. I am about to purchase it but when I look at the prices, some of them were cheaper on Ebay than let's say their acutal website. Are they legit or are they knock-offs? and if it they aren't why are they selling a bit cheaper than the actual website? Also, if you have any suggestions to where to buy it cheaper, please tell me! thanks and this is an example of a seller that is selling it cheaper
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mighty-Port...431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f46862e3f
If you are in the USA, buy it from PlanetVape, they are in Canada and after the currency conversion you will be saving over $100.00.

Ltblue

If you are in the USA, buy it from PlanetVape, they are in Canada and after the currency conversion you will be saving over $100.00.
I thought I was gonna get a reply tomorrow. PlanetVape? I am going to take a look.. Awesome dude thanks for the reply

Dude I'm confused, I went to planetvape.ca and it is listed at 468.95. Is that Canadian currency? sorry about it, I'm confused.

Mod note - Posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:

mestizo

Dude I'm confused, I went to planetvape.ca and it is listed at 468.95. Is that Canadian currency? sorry about it, I'm confused.
It is Canadian currency, your bank bill will be US $370.00 only, if you have any questions about it send them an email, their website link is right below this post (bottom of the page in case somebody post before you read it).

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
You may want to PM @stickstones. He may be able to match the price and/or throw in some goodies.:D
:nod:

Ltblue

It is Canadian currency, your bank bill will be US $370.00 only, if you have any questions about it send them an email, their website link is right below this post (bottom of the page in case somebody post before you read it).

Ok thanks for the reply I will buy it from there if I cannot find it elsewhere for cheaper

You may want to PM @stickstones. He may be able to match the price and/or throw in some goodies.:D
:nod:

Thanks dude I will try pm'ing Stickstones.

PS I know asking for cheaper prices sound annoying, but I'm sorry!

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Ok thanks for the reply I will buy it from there if I cannot find it elsewhere for cheaper

Thanks dude I will try pm'ing Stickstones.

PS I know asking for cheaper prices sound annoying, but I'm sorry!
Hey nobody wants to pay MSRP right? It never hurts to look for a deal. Just remember if it looks too good to be true...it probably is.

max

Out to lunch
I will buy it from there if I cannot find it elsewhere for cheaper
If you find it for less than $370 I'd be more than shocked (but if you do let us know ;) ). Frankly I'm surprised that US buyers can buy Canadian and get it cheaper via currency conversion. S&B really wants everyone to pay the same price for their products, no matter where you buy.

mestizo

If you find it for less than $370 I'd be more than shocked (but if you do let us know ;) ). Frankly I'm surprised that US buyers can buy Canadian and get it cheaper via currency conversion. S&B really wants everyone to pay the same price for their products, no matter where you buy.
Yeah, I was surprised too, PAX on the other hand won't allow PV to ship to the USA.

Ltblue

I don't know dude, that part sounded a bit weird to me too. But if Stickstones can come through with the price match.. well I am waiting for his reply, but I guess if not I will give vapeworld a try.

mestizo

I don't know dude, that part sounded a bit weird to me too. But if Stickstones can come through with the price match.. well I am waiting for his reply, but I guess if not I will give vapeworld a try.
Have you contact them? I'm not BSing.
A few weeks ago they had a sale on the Arizer air with an extra battery for $199.00 CAN.
After the conversion it came out to $156.00 US, they even advertised in their own page here, but if you have extra money to burn and don't think sending them an email is worth $100.00 then good luck to you.

max

Out to lunch
Apparently Canadian dealers are required to sell the Mighty for $469 CAD. It's the same at vaporizers.ca. So if you're in the US, you save $96.50.
I guess if not I will give vapeworld a try
You'll pay $469 in US dollars at Vapeworld. With the current currency rates, buy from planetvape or vaporizers.ca. It's a no brainer IMO.

Ltblue

Thanks guys I will give them a call. I'll let you guys know what happens

Well I just purchased it at PlanetVape for $376.54 with free shipping. Even the guy on the phone at PlaneVape said oh yeah you can get it cheaper in Canada from the U.S. weird right:huh:.. Anyways thanks for everyone's help especially you mestizo! ahahaha

Ltblue,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey gang...just thought I would chime in here and recommend anyone buying a vape check with Canadian sellers to see if the conversion works in your favor. That is a crazy good price...a Mighty for the price of a Crafty. Not only that, but PV is a legit seller and you know your warranty will be honored.

I appreciate Ltblue taking the time to check me out, but that deal can't be beat!

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
There is a small window for this kind of 'deal'. For a while now the US/CAN $$ relationship has been stable. In the last month things have changed and it is the job of the retailers to adjust their pricing accordingly. There is a lag time between when the currency is advantageous for us and the seller's response to pricing. Some of their prices have already been adjusted, but not all of them. I don't know how long this will last or for which products, but it will get fixed. It's funny, but I always envisioned currency exchange rates to be something that financial advisers and the like took advantage of...not vaporists! Turns out we're a smart bunch! The dollar looks to be making a comeback at the moment.

Ltblue

Hey guys I just got an email earlier from PlanetVape saying "We Upgraded your Shipping as an FC Member to Tracked Packet USA (17.97 value) for Free so you can enjoy your new purchase Sooners" because I joke about do I get anything for being in FC? Lol..

mestizo

Hey guys I just got an email earlier from PlanetVape saying "We Upgraded your Shipping as an FC Member to Tracked Packet USA (17.97 value) for Free so you can enjoy your new purchase Sooners" because I joke about do I get anything for being in FC? Lol..
So what was the total price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom