where.... Santa Cruz Shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Behaviorist

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a Santa Cruz Shredder 3 piece grinder. However, I question if the ones I'm finding on eBay are real. Anyone have any insight or good websites with coupons?

Thanks
B

Behaviorist,

max

Out to lunch
I question if the ones I'm finding on eBay are real.
Why? Every grinder brand is sold on eBay at some point. Some are always available there from one seller or another. Plenty of on-line vape dealers also sell on eBay. I've never heard of any name brand grinder being counterfeited, and if someone can produce Santa Cruz machining quality, they'd be much better off producing grinders under their own brand name.

If you want to find other sellers, just google 'santa cruz grinder'.

max,

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
I assume you mean the 3 piece for $45.98 that I saw at the top of the list on ebay

Few things to consider
1) I haven't ever seen a knockoff 3piece SCS
2) A 3 piece SCS has a rounded bottom, those pictures show a rounded bottom
3) An SCS has a different teeth pattern than a standard grinder (4 points as opposed to the standard 2 point diamond shape)

Assuming those pictures are legit, that's either a real SCS, or the best possible knockoff imaginable which none of us have seen.

Delta3DStudios,

Behaviorist

Haha nice find Ratchett that's the one. I'm impressed! I agree about the 3 tell tales and they look good.

I may go with the one that's a few more because it comes from an eBay vape store like Max spoke of.

I bought a bogus mendo once and it sucked. Wrong shape and everything in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom