Where Is Tweek? Bob Loblaw? Shipdit? Satyrday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seren

Away with the fairies
we-cant-keep-calm-we-miss-you.png

MissYouPuppy.jpg

please_come_back____by_the_denied-d46vcmz.jpg

EveryDayAmnesiac

Ugh.

Thanks for posting, @nopartofme. This one got past me, I'm afraid.

My apologies to anyone who was hurt in the process of this member's stay.

I'm not sure whom on FC to trust anymore, after checking this story out, and that's the last thing I intended for this thread. :cry:

I'm going to ask that the thread title be changed accordingly.

EDIT: Well, I guess knowing is better than not knowing, so the thread title will stay. :\

I guess I'll just consider this one a stain on my FC career. Like all the rest of my posts.

I must say I'm surprised no one mentioned this in the thread sooner. If it had been someone else's thread and I had known, I wouldn't have let the question sit there more than a moment. :shrug:

A PM would have sufficed.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I think this type of thread has the potential to bring back bad memories, so I'm going to close it down.

People come and go here all the time. Some stay for a day or two, some stick around for years but it's not uncommon for long time members to disappear for whatever reason. At the end of the day it's their own personal business and I can respect that. Speculation is fine if you're talking in PMs, but a public discussion like this is not the place for speculation, or heaven forbid "gossip".

Send any hate mail to @Stu.

:peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom