where is the pm button and who are the moderators?

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
where is the pm button to send members personal messages? is there something in my settings i need to tweak? also, i know vtac owns this site but who are the moderators?

pinoy,

Nycdeisel

no PM's, I know I thought it was weird too. You can send an email directly do someone though, kinda like a PM, but less messages

You have to change the setting so others can email you, see where the email link is below everyones name and avatar?

Nycdeisel,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
updated my settings. thanks for pointing this out for me. do you know who the mods are? they do a very good job here. they seem to really stay on top of things and they use good judgement when correcting members. im a huge howard stern fan and the forum im on gets hostile from time to time. this place is nice and pleasant. a majority of my free time has shifted to FC. i like it here.

pinoy,

Nycdeisel

Agreed, I have seen some good examples of how well run this community is, and just how nice people can be on an internet forum.

Nycdeisel,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
This is a nice place, isn't it? The mods are noted with a red star by their screen name;
vtac, max, stickstones, cleardome.....am I missing anybody?

I also think the mods do a great job keeping this forum a fun, respectful, but most of all informative forum.

momofthegoons,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Yeah, no PM's but you can email folks :uhoh: and not all mods wear stars ;)

Lo,

Lo

lol.. I also think the site benefits from a lot of the members hitting the report button when they see an issue.

Oh and Max... He keeps things running smooth...folks don't mess with Max lol. This is Max :goon: lol

Lo,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i thought no pm was weird too.

Really, this is the most helpful bunch i've encountered on the interwebs. the bank of knowledge here is incredible, i have learned so much!
The mods really do run a tight ship and that seems to keep things civil. they're not afraid to give someone a virtual spanking if need be. it is a nice place to hang out.

I stopped by this summer to check out the Launch Box and never left :)
...and besides, where else can you get good ABV recipes?

herbgirl,

Beezleb

Not taking anything away but its the people who share who make the site great. Not someone sweeping up in a thread or whatnot.

Beezleb,

Lo

That is a great point Beez! There are some wonderful posters here who share so much knowledge..

You are one of them :D I know I have learned a lot from your posts.

Lo,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
herbgirl said:
I stopped by this summer to check out the Launch Box and never left :)
...and besides, where else can you get good ABV recipes?

Same here! I was a lurker this summer researching the MFLB, then just had to join the conversations on here. Really awesome people and awesome advice. Plus being able to communicate with different manufactures in a public forum is a really cool feature.

This place is a great example of a stoner run society, my utopia :lol:

aesthyrian,
Top Bottom