where can i buy the ploom for under $200?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen a few coupon codes, they aren't enough to take off 20% and usually dont work for the ploom
one restriction: i cannot use ebay/paypal, and it must be < $200 with shipping

its a bit ridiculous that the solo and other good vapes are selling for 160 from 230 for example, and the pax i haven't even seen the price waver $30... is the pax very new? it seems to be fairly established on the market

socialengineer,

JCat

Accessory Maker
What's got you so set on the Pax? (It's one of the >20 vapes I've owned and is far from being on my top list of portables and not one I would personally recommend ... but depending on your needs, who knows)

exit

What's got you so set on the Pax? (It's one of the >20 vapes I've owned and is far from being on my top list of portables and not one I would personally recommend ... but depending on your needs, who knows)

My thoughts exactly. Pax would be more worth its price tag IMO if some design flaws were corrected on it. I just don't think it's good enough to command its price yet. Especially given how often you need to clean it...

clouded vision

the pax is over $200 because of the ten year warranty, that way they can replace each one and still make money. I know some bootlegs have started showing up on like alibaba.com for much less that are made at the same manufacturer as the actual pax but most have minimum order requirements, you might be able to convince the seller to send you a " sample".

that being said, I agree with the others saying why the pax. I dint have any personal experience with the pax but I almost bought one until I extensively researched it abd decided I could get way more for my money. I feel like there are a lot of people asking about a first vape here that are set on the pax but if they listen to everyone here and ultimately but something else. I'm not bashing the pax as it does have its place but it just isn't worth the price IMO

Pcpvapors

I know there's a few here (including myself) that once we got a hold of the new MFLB batteries it quickly re-entered our pocket. I mean you can catch an MFLB, and have almost enough money left over to pick up a solo for home use. Realistically, we probably won't see the pax price move much at all, hell the only reason the solo can be had at 160$ from a reputable authorized dealer is because randy is the man and pulled some magic out of his hat.

I'll close with this, think of exactly what you want, (by saying pax in this thread I assumed stealth portable.) from the list, start browsin through the portable vaporizer section here and see what tickles you pink cause it does what you want it to do. Cheers.

Pcpvapors,
i am already getting a solo, it will be here tomorrow. i have a desktop vape also. i just need something for extreme portability and discreetness. i cant use the solo in a public area, or carry it in my pocket

believe me, i am sure i will use the solo when possible. but its hardly portable, though i did buy a vapecase for it which already arrived. its still too big and not discreet. pax has no glass

I know there's a few here (including myself) that once we got a hold of the new MFLB batteries it quickly re-entered our pocket. I mean you can catch an MFLB, and have almost enough money left over to pick up a solo for home use. Realistically, we probably won't see the pax price move much at all, hell the only reason the solo can be had at 160$ from a reputable authorized dealer is because randy is the man and pulled some magic out of his hat.

I'll close with this, think of exactly what you want, (by saying pax in this thread I assumed stealth portable.) from the list, start browsin through the portable vaporizer section here and see what tickles you pink cause it does what you want it to do. Cheers.
the only other option would be the puffit vape, which from what i have heard is a piece of shit

what would you recommend for under $200 with the same portability and stealth? i know the puffit, but as i said i dont feel like getting cancer from a chinese piece of plastic vape

My thoughts exactly. Pax would be more worth its price tag IMO if some design flaws were corrected on it. I just don't think it's good enough to command its price yet. Especially given how often you need to clean it...
i agree, too bad there are no deals.

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Four posts merged.

socialengineer,

Kaptan

If you can spend a little over $200, check out the Inhalater XP. If not, then look into the firewood vape.

Kaptan,

max

Out to lunch
i dont feel like getting cancer from a chinese piece of plastic vape
Don't you know that 99% of Pax owners have come down with cancer? I kid, but it's about as accurate as your cancer statement. Since most everything these days is made in China or some other lightly regulated, low labor cost country, we try to discourage the made in China = crap talk.

exit

Honestly the Solo is a lot stealthier than I thought it would be.

My problem with vapes like the NO2 and Inhalater is that when the part of the vape where you put weed in is the same as where the battery is, it's not as steathy because it after you smoke it there is residue which gives off a smell.

What I am trying to say is if you have a stem with the Solo, all you need to do is pull out the stem and you can have the Solo in your pocket, wherever, it won't smell at all. If you have somewhere to keep the stem that traps in the smell then it's easier to me, at least, as opposed to needing to conceal the smell from a full unit like an inhalater or NO2 or similar design.

Sorry that was really badly written. My mind is stuck

exit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom