When you are dry- try this (re-vaping)

Cardiox

I usually vaporize my herb on around 375-385 F and enjoy my pack to the fullest extent every time. Sadly, sometimes I can not spend ANY money due to whatever situation may arise. I have been using my Crafty to vaporize herbs on my normal setting but have then ALSO been trying to finish off the bowl with boost mode. This is a 15 degree increase (my settings). The extra thc that is vaporized using boost mode is usually unnecessary. After 6 good hits on my normal setting , I am good to go. Despite using boost mode... I have been re-vaping my herb on 400 F and still getting at least 2 good hits. While the Crafty is still on, I quickly empty and reload my chamber with more ABV herb. This is totally good enough for if you are going to be dry and you know it. So basically, you can get baked for a normal duration using ABV herb in your vape. It will take about 3-4 times as much. Now, next time I have herbs, I will surely not use the boost mode and I am sure that if the need arises ; I will be set for a little. Sadly, now is the time for my t-break of a week. It has to happen. I just wanted to share this. I am a little pissed at how dirty my Crafty is , though. Time for a cleaning before I get more meds.

uhranium

whoa whoa whoa, stop right there. Don't clean your crafty before you read #5
you seem to be new in this so while you just found something out, we FC guys are some levels further, so let's share the wisdom

1. As soon as you reach the threshold of having to revape, you are also entering micro dose land. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/
You will be vaping less cannabinoids in relation to a more price-based satisfaction. More Bang for your buck so to speak.

2. Revaping ABV doesn't only work once. You never get all 'noids out of it and even if you would, you wouldn't feel any difference in high while alreay vaped. So try again when sober.
While you start at 375 and end at 405 I might start at 298-314. Then put the ABV into a cointainer that strictly says "315-375". Sou see where this goes, there might even be a container for "376-400" an a container for "400/410+". And every bowl full of this ABV gives a different high, but they kind of all fill the need wanting to vape one.

3. Other people bake with their ABV or take capsules, which is huge in itself, nothing for me out of available room, but keeping in mind.

4. I think abv vaping is cool, but often you miss the cannabinoids which get extracted the earliest. To counter this, I throw a quick grind of fresh weed into my abv containers to go from 100% ABV / 0% Weed to 90/10. So when I got fresh weed, my abv gets refreshed, which makes my fresh weed last less which in return gets me faster to doing ABV which saves me money in the long run. So nstead of going 3 days of weed, buy new one, I go 2,5 days of weed and 2,5 days of ABV.

5. You are angry your crafty is dirty? ABV heaven! Oil country! Just ISO it or use the q-tip method! Don't destroy it by just cleaning

Here's a quick how-to-reclaim with a Q-Tip

1. Get a used Mighty, heat it up to max temperature and suck a bit to heat up the CU
KjxjqSW.jpg

2. Move the 3D Logo

VE5ptCn.jpg
3. Open up the CU, look at the gooie gold.

8ygiDBH.jpg

4. Swipe it while it's hot! .. or warm and liquid.

Q4okT54.jpg

5. Get the Cotton off the stick

ZeF6ZUS.jpg

6. Into the Mighty!

YrEoMZ7.jpg

7. Make some clouds..!

edkNGss.jpg

This can be repeated often when you're out of weed. Makes the Mighty even better.

fwiw I am vaping cotton q-tips for over a year now, all good so far.

have fun!

Last edited:

Morimoto

Yup! I always revape my ABV when I'm heading into a regular T-Break. I find I sail smoothly into a week or two of no weed/tolerance reset when I do that.

Morimoto,
Reactions: Cardiox

poonman

I used to , vape at lower temps during the day .
Temp levels 2 and 3 on my Solo , so I can function
with my daily routines . Save the ABV for higher temp
water vaping on max temp 7 , later in the evening . Which
def. helps me fall asleep .

Although the flavor/taste is compromised , you still get
the potency that is still left in the ABV . I just couldn't
trash the ABV before the 2nd usage .

Now , the ABV is just collecting in a jar , until I
decide to cook with it ...
It has been replaced with me re-vaping Rosin chips .
Waste Not , Want Not .

Cardiox

whoa whoa whoa, stop right there. Don't clean your crafty before you read #5

you seem to be new in this so while you just found something out, we FC guys are some levels further, so let's share the wisdom

1. As soon as you reach the threshold of having to revape, you are also entering micro dose land. http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/micro-dosing.19915/
You will be vaping less cannabinoids in relation to a more price-based satisfaction. More Bang for your buck so to speak.

2. Revaping ABV doesn't only work once. You never get all 'noids out of it and even if you would, you wouldn't feel any difference in high while alreay vaped. So try again when sober.
While you start at 375 and end at 405 I might start at 298-314. Then put the ABV into a cointainer that strictly says "315-375". Sou see where this goes, there might even be a container for "376-400" an a container for "400/410+". And every bowl full of this ABV gives a different high, but they kind of all fill the need wanting to vape one.

3. Other people bake with their ABV or take capsules, which is huge in itself, nothing for me out of available room, but keeping in mind.

4. I think abv vaping is cool, but often you miss the cannabinoids which get extracted the earliest. To counter this, I throw a quick grind of fresh weed into my abv containers to go from 100% ABV / 0% Weed to 90/10. So when I got fresh weed, my abv gets refreshed, which makes my fresh weed last less which in return gets me faster to doing ABV which saves me money in the long run. So nstead of going 3 days of weed, buy new one, I go 2,5 days of weed and 2,5 days of ABV.

5. You are angry your crafty is dirty? ABV heaven! Oil country! Just ISO it or use the q-tip method! Don't destroy it by just cleaning

have fun!
haha I love this post. I should edit my original post and add in that you can revape abv a second time AND then use it for edibles. I know re-vaping seems like common sense but I do not think people understand how much thc is left after they declare their bowl as "beat". I laugh at those individuals. And I always collect the oil from my mouthpiece but the heatimg chamber (especially the metal that sorroundsit) had yet to need a cleaning but I would say I am going to need to!

Cardiox,

Shieldsab

I just bring the crafty up to max temperature and take long hits to make sure the path gets nice and warm. I've been using this method every month or two since I got it last year. The effect is shorter, but still good.

Shieldsab,

CRvapes

I had some light brown vaped bud that came out of the crafty I never really vaped it at max temperature but did get 2 sessions out of it.

Anyways, the other days I filled the vaped bud into my CFX & won't you guess it ?

It gave me a nice little buzz feeling and turned dark brown just before combustion.. I really love the 430 setting this vape has.

CRvapes,

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
I rarely re-vape my flowers, preferring to turn most of my ABV into topicals or edibles. The missus though.....I usually vape at much lower temps (I'm liking 330 lately) than she likes and from time to time she'll have a massive ABV session at higher temps (400-ish) and reports a lot of joy out of doing so.

Hashassin,

subway13029

Shit I think I might revape weed that was vaped at 330.. That's nothing...prolly looks untouched...lol...just playing around but dam 330 isn't barely visible on most vapes...

subway13029,

Macc_z

I've noticed it depends on which vaporizer I use, I find it is best to re-vape ABV using the E-nano as I have more control over the temperature. I cannot get visible clouds from other vapes when I try ABV.

Macc_z,

Hashassin

the uniBHOmber
Shit I think I might revape weed that was vaped at 330.. That's nothing...prolly looks untouched...lol...just playing around but dam 330 isn't barely visible on most vapes...

Mostly of late I've been using an Arizer EQ for flower, predominantly with the bags though until recently it was not my usual habit. Approximately a gram yields 2-3 bags that I can pull 3 puffs from before the bag is empty. I definitely see cloud. The ABV still shows some green but it's browned enough you can easily tell it's been vaped.

Hashassin,

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I certainly have done that, but with the little cheap portable unit I've been using, my abv gets too dark for my taste. But in a pinch, you can get a little buzz. I used to give my abv to my mom and she would smoke it, but after giving her a vaporizer of her own, I really just throw my abv away.

Diggy Smalls,

hinglemccringleberry

question for the pros, what temp should i stay under in order to save my AVB for a later vaping blend? in other words, if i finish a fresh load at 410F, is it worth it to save it for a future revape blend, or is that too hot and i should just throw it out?

i am still honing my "recycling" method. Even if i simply mix my fresh load with 50% ABV only on every 2nd session with no regards to the condition that ABV, that alone makes my herb supply last longer than its ever lasted me before. The catch is that IDK if my AVB stash was ran too hot. i usually finish my fresh-only loads at 410-430F and im not sure if thats even worth saving, or if i should just toss it at that point.

Last edited:
hinglemccringleberry,

Ricardo

I wouldn't expect there's much left in 410° ABV... I do a first Vape up to about 385 and save that....another day, mix in some mint and vape to the max:peace:

Ricardo,

Ricardo

Da igual. En la primera calada se nota bastante el sabor de la menta, luego estas vaporizando los restos de ABV más la menta... Al final el sabor no es espectacular pero menos asqueroso que no mezclarla.
Pero tienes razón, ¿a lo mejor hay otra hierba que suelta sus aromas agradables a temperaturas más altas?

Last edited:
Ricardo,

grokit

well-worn member
I don't do anything with my abv but save it for re-vaping. I toss the darker stuff and save the lighter stuff, in general. I hate buying herb when my garden's not productive, and that was the case this summer I vaped quite a bit of abv. Glad to have it, but after a while I get headaches from the excess cbn and buy a bag.

Last edited:
grokit,
Da igual. En la primera calada se nota bastante el sabor de la menta, luego estas vaporizando los restos de ABV más la menta... Al final el sabor no es espectacular pero menos asqueroso que no mezclarla.
Pero tienes razón, ¿a lo mejor hay otra hierba que suelta sus aromas agradables a temperaturas más altas?

I will answer in English, for others perceive too. It is risky to put a higher temperature. You run the risk of burning, which is not good. Thus head, grass which withstands higher temperatures, Sage (Salvia), which is to 190ºC.

N1ghtWalker,
Top Bottom