When decarbing

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Does Cannabis usually leave residue behind? I bought a ceramic pot to decarb and today I used it for the first time. I put it for 240° for 40 minutes and with a fine grind. I then noticed that when transfering the plant material to the oil some of it was stuck at the bottom of the ceramic pot and it had a dark brown redue around it. I mean, I know some plantd have more residue than others, but this one didnt show any residue before the decarb and then some after. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

TheMadDabber,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The residue would be oil or resin. I use foil and keep the cannabis inside a foil pocket. I always have a bit of oil residue when done. Some of the cannabis wants to stick to the foil. It's just a very small amount. Cannabis has resin and is sticky.

sickmanfraud

Does Cannabis usually leave residue behind? I bought a ceramic pot to decarb and today I used it for the first time. I put it for 240° for 40 minutes and with a fine grind. I then noticed that when transfering the plant material to the oil some of it was stuck at the bottom of the ceramic pot and it had a dark brown redue around it. I mean, I know some plantd have more residue than others, but this one didnt show any residue before the decarb and then some after. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance

Ethanol will dissolve the melted resin.

sickmanfraud,
Top Bottom