Whats your least favorite thing to do after vaping?

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I've long felt that everything is better with weed, but I'm trying to choose specific activities to get high for rather than starting high all day lol
One thing I really hate doing when I'm high is zoning out and letting an hour or two go by.

Diggy Smalls,

2 Cycle

My least favorite thing would have to be sinking on a boat in the middle of the ocean

2 Cycle,
Reactions: Squiby

Concupiscient

Connecting with ppl who want to:
  • Tell you their medical history,
  • Explain why things are the way they are,
  • Keep asking the same question and answering it.
And all the above posts, except the sheets - been in some nasty ones myself ... Swear I saw one trying to change itself one time, lol.

Concupiscient,

ghostofcyberx13

And That Ain't No Joke, You Can Disappear In Smoke
Answering a knock on the door when not expecting anyone, I don't like to have to be instant host(even briefly) to some damn stranger sellin' some shit or whatever. I don't worry about Cops as I live in a cool, safe neighborhood at the top of a "Dead-End" Circle and have for twenty years. Great weather, great views of mountains and the SF Bay(Redwood City Area) Area. Just this morning saw a very large "Red-Tailed" Hawk sitting atop a telephone poll outside my bedroom window, he was getting "Buzzed" but of course not vaping, he was getting "Buzzed" by a few crows that were having a great time doing it. Ahhh but the Hawk was not bothered and just kept preening himself in the warm sun, no fucking worries. Temp outside 54 degrees at 11am. One last note, I hate doing the laundry but hey let's face it, it's a lot more fun doing it all "Buzzed" out. Sayonara.

Top Bottom