Votes: 3 13.0%
  • SWAGGER SHOWERCAP™

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • VAPEXHALE DEVASTATOR™

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
I'm looking for a Hydratube at the moment. I'm leaning towards getting the Evolver Hydracirc.

These are the ones available on their site.

If you have a suggestion for something other than a hydratube, please post it below.

Also, if you'd like to explain your selection, please do so.

Meremoth,

lreindl

Pacific NW
I still haven't purchased a HT since I get so much damn flavor out of the dry MP. Something about exclusively using the HT for the Cloud kind of annoys my OCD. When I want water filtration, I swap over to my Ion Matrix by Mobius or my fritted disk by Goldstein. Both provide different but equally awesome hits.

lreindl,

Meremoth

AKA ♫ Stinky Wizzleteats ♫
Yeah, I didn't understand the hate for MP, other than the fact that they were released after the HT's.

Either way, I really enjoy my MP. Only thing I don't like about it is it looks like vapor trails must be coming out of the sides of my mouth because I can see like a line of of resin on the outside of the MP on either side. I think it would be bigger if the flared top was bigger, to make more of a seal around your mouth.

Meremoth,

max

Out to lunch
I like the Vertigo tree, not that it helps you make a decision. As for Evolver or Swagger, I haven't tried either brand yet, but I asked that question a while back and someone who's had the opportunity to try them all said he'd go with Swagger.

max,

StonedMMA

I have both the original Evolver Hydratree and Evolver Hydracirc. They have been sitting on the shelf untouched in months. I preferred the hydratree as being smoother for me when I did use them. I almost exclusively use my other glass with my cloud.

StonedMMA,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The Devastator is amazing in its modular approach . . .

devastator1d.jpg

---
devwake.jpg

---
timewarp1.jpg

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/vapexhale-house-glass-thread.8608/

gaseous_clay

I have only had my Cloud EVO a couple months now, so I am getting caught up on a lot. The Devastator looks sweet, but I just noticed that mouthpiece is another HT itself!

That. Is. Sweet.

gaseous_clay,
Reactions: t-dub

toolbox12

I use adapters that I got from oregonglassblower and hook it up to my fc1000 with silicon tubing. Then you could use whatever glass piece you want. Waiting on the stevenlmz devistator

toolbox12,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is there a story behind the little blue HT?
Ahhhh . . . I am so glad you asked. You are obviously a scholar and a person of great discernment and taste :tup:

By the "little blue" HydraTube I think you are referring to my custom inline from Soul Shine Family Glass. This piece was made for @stonemonkey55 (Founder & CEO of VapeXhale) for his birthday. I won it in a Christmas video contest he had a while back. My video was called Christmas Red & Green and it shows my lab in a much more primitive state. The cloudy liquid I'm cleaning ELBs in is PBW and the red and green was a play on the old and new RezBlock colors as well as my SCS and medicine. It is probably my favorite HydraTube because the inline has low drag and great flavor. It is the prize of my HydraTube collection. Here are some more picks and the winning video below . . . :)

---
inline_1.jpg

---
inline_2.jpg

---
inline_3.jpg

---
inline_4.jpg

---
inline_5.jpg

---
inline_6.jpg

gaseous_clay

It's beautiful!

It caught my eye because there was a familiarity about it. (I guess I know who made mine now!) How tall is it?

I bought this in the classifieds here. It was said that similarly to you, this was stonemonkey's & was won in a contest. As with yours, I would have to say this is my favorite. It just feels special.

(PS. There is nothing in the tube. That's just an odd reflection. It's a perfect place for small ice cubes! And yes, I need to clean mine better.)

IMG_2220.jpg
IMG_2221.jpg
IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2223.jpg

Last edited:

ethiastery

Percolating Vapor Wand*
*Arizer Air (AA?)
*14mm male glass stem
*6" p. hydratube

tbatcwF.jpg

tbatcwF.jpg

Fun Sunday... :sherlock:

ethiastery,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Is that the Pinacle Micro Shower WT knock off? The ones from Dhgate are smaller.

CarolKing,

ethiastery

Is that the Pinacle Micro Shower WT knock off? The ones from Dhgate are smaller.

Oh I'm not sure actually. I got this little tube from a friend... works v nicely on the Air - though I think of the Air as a rather mellow unit in general and doesn't really need water f.

ethiastery,
Top Bottom