whats the worlds best WAX pen?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
@interruptingpirate
It was low watts set in TC Ni mode. I cannot recall now as I am using a Source Orb 4 with Quartz nail. Its not really better tho. Maybe I can load a little more without leaking and have much more airflow than the Plus atomizer but no dab tool and too many parts and shitty magnet system all make for something I dont want to use for long. I also dont care for the Orb shape.

Anyway, you need to look in the Puffco Plus thread and you will find the settings I used. You can also search puffco plus and my name and I am sure you would find it rather quick.

nosmoking,
Reactions: Morty

Josh91

Instead of the wax in a pen, i prefer the THC Vape juice cartridges. They are great, and have no bad smell. Discreet for sure. No cleaning either, just throw away when done and get another cartridge.

Josh91,

DABBINBEE

Nexus is the best Dab Pen! Two month into my new nexus pen and its going strong. It came with 3 different coils and Im still rotating the 3 I got. The taste is still great and functions to perfection. I had a yocan just before then, and it was garbage. I had the puffco before the yocan, it was great but too overpriced. The Nexus is cheaper and works even better. The coils are also affordable, just placed an order for 3 of them for $40. Check them out qloudup.com and @qloudup

DABBINBEE,

exime

Nexus is the best Dab Pen! Two month into my new nexus pen and its going strong. It came with 3 different coils and Im still rotating the 3 I got. The taste is still great and functions to perfection. I had a yocan just before then, and it was garbage. I had the puffco before the yocan, it was great but too overpriced. The Nexus is cheaper and works even better. The coils are also affordable, just placed an order for 3 of them for $40. Check them out qloudup.com and @qloudup

TBH I'm reluctant to get a Nexus Cloudup because the only recommendations are in forum posts and reddit. It seems to me like one of those things pumped up by social media but probably isn't that good.

Last edited:
exime,

mc

TBH I'm reluctant to get a Nexus Cloudup because the only recommendations are in forum posts and reddit. It seems to me like one of those things pumped up by social media but probably isn't that good.
The coils are also affordable, just placed an order for 3 of them for $40. Check them out qloudup.com and @qloudup

the SAI from humboldtvapetech.com is around 40$ but you need a box mod to run it. However there's a LOT of coil choices for it and you can get a 5 pack of coils for 35$. I'm talking premium quality coils here, not cheap crap you get in a nexus pen.

BigBoySeattle

I have tried multiple pens and have just not found anything I like. After reading this thread
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/my-secret-to-thc-e-cig-pg-liquid-potent-effective-cheap-easy.6287/

I decided to keep it simple and follow the path of airwave in the very first post. Bought some of the Smoktech Dual Coil Cartomizers, mixed up a batch of liquid using half gram of wax and 2ml of wax liquidizer, baked it in the microwave for 10 seconds and then some, filled up two cartomizers and 15 minutes later took three solid puffs and I can say job well done. True vape and much stronger then I was expecting.

Interested to see what long term results will be, (about 50 hits into first one) but like this approach since the cartomizers are about $2 a piece and therefore easily replaceable. My only concern is am I going to get enough longevity out of what I put into that $2 cart. I plan to just use them once most likely since they are so cheap and ensure I don't put the $20 that is in them at risk.

And best of all looks just like a e-cig and has very little smell. Can't get much more stealth then this.

BigBoySeattle,

BigBoySeattle

besides the fact you are smoking PG and or PEG and possibly VG, sure it's GREAT!

Yes there is debate here. You need to make your own decision. All things considered I am OK with it.

i don't really understand why anyone would want to dilute their concentrate for vaping.
VG, PG, PEG, Mineral oil, Coconut oil, why would anyone want to inhale them?

if you need less thc/canabinoids in your hit, just take a smaller hit.

If anything I would argue the way I liquidize and load the Cartomizer I am not diluting it. If anything it is just as strong if not stronger. Try it before you deny it. I take two hits and I am good and these are not big massive hits. If anything I might be diluting further in the future.

As I have said this is the best vape pen I have found so far.
1) Cheap - $2 for the Cartomizer and about $12 for the battery.
2) Stealth - Looks just like a e-cig, no smell. Taste is based on how you liquidize.
3) Ease of use - I a now about 60 hits in and still going. I no longer need to reload the pen every couple of hits. Also no need to clean coils or have them go bad. No loss in throwing away a $2 Cartomizer.

To me it is the 21st century version of the joint.

BigBoySeattle,

420democrat

Yes there is debate here. You need to make your own decision. All things considered I am OK with it.

If anything I would argue the way I liquidize and load the Cartomizer I am not diluting it. If anything it is just as strong if not stronger. Try it before you deny it. I take two hits and I am good and these are not big massive hits. If anything I might be diluting further in the future.

As I have said this is the best vape pen I have found so far.
1) Cheap - $2 for the Cartomizer and about $12 for the battery.
2) Stealth - Looks just like a e-cig, no smell. Taste is based on how you liquidize.
3) Ease of use - I a now about 60 hits in and still going. I no longer need to reload the pen every couple of hits. Also no need to clean coils or have them go bad. No loss in throwing away a $2 Cartomizer.

To me it is the 21st century version of the joint.

At champs trade show I met the maker of shatter batter and got some samples I've made 3 batches so far and love it so simple so easy so discreet I don't use anything else on the go and have my enail at home for when discretion isn't needed
My problem is the coils/carts I'm constantly getting leaking and fouling
Maybe I should try and order your smoketech ines
Will they work with any old e cig battery?

420democrat,
Top Bottom