What's the best vape you've ever owned?

Vaporware

FlowerPot here too.

I haven’t tried a Volcano @Trypsy Summers (I bought the FP instead, partly on the advice of people who had both), but it excels at high temp micro-doses that I don’t think most can provide, and it also does a great job at extracting large bowls at lower temps, all on demand (one draw of any length with any amount of time I want before the next whether it’s 2 seconds or 2 days). ;)

I also think the FlowerPot, Herborizer and anything else with a similar design have one of the best and easiest “rituals” out of all desktops. It’s not for everyone, but anyone who’s combusted in a bong or seen someone do it should get it right away. I was never a smoker, but I’ve seen plenty of people do it (even just in movies), so I was already familiar with loading the bowl, applying the heat and inhaling.

A slow conduction session like I get with the Ascent is a more gentle way up though...maybe just because too often I inhale too long on the FP and realize just before I exhale that I’m in for a different kind of ride. ;)

I can’t blame that on the device though, just my tendency to push the envelope and my pre-existing anxiety issues that can be helped or hurt by vaporizing depending on the strain/dose/etc.

ejackyou

Hamilton
FlowerPot here too.

I haven’t tried a Volcano @Trypsy Summers (I bought the FP instead, partly on the advice of people who had both), but it excels at high temp micro-doses that I don’t think most can provide, and it also does a great job at extracting large bowls at lower temps, all on demand (one draw of any length with any amount of time I want before the next whether it’s 2 seconds or 2 days). ;)

I also think the FlowerPot, Herborizer and anything else with a similar design have one of the best and easiest “rituals” out of all desktops. It’s not for everyone, but anyone who’s combusted in a bong or seen someone do it should get it right away. I was never a smoker, but I’ve seen plenty of people do it (even just in movies), so I was already familiar with loading the bowl, applying the heat and inhaling.

A slow conduction session like I get with the Ascent is a more gentle way up though...maybe just because too often I inhale too long on the FP and realize just before I exhale that I’m in for a different kind of ride. ;)

I can’t blame that on the device though, just my tendency to push the envelope and my pre-existing anxiety issues that can be helped or hurt by vaporizing depending on the strain/dose/etc.

Apples and Oranges?

I think that both the Volcano and the FP are Great for getting Good and High, the FP Faster, Maybe Higher too? But where the Volcano is in a Class of it's own is for All the other reasons some of Us Vape.

Last edited:

Brewervapesalot

My favorite plug in is the Herbalizer. My favorite portable is the Firewood 5.

The "best" vaporizer in terms of versatility, efficiency, taste, cloud production, and sheer fun is the original ticker Cloud by Vapexhale.

If I could only have one vaporizer, it would be a Pax 2; you can take it anywhere and even use it in the rain.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
There is no "best". It's even impossible to name a favourite for me. Depends on which one do you like best at the given time :)

I agree. I’ve had quite a run with the big boys lately (all of them) and yesterday installed the Evo for flashbacks. Holy shit. The things we forget! Since this vape was my second ever heavy hitter (SSV) when I beta tested the Cloud, I’d have say it could be my ‘all-time’ fave since it’s probably spent the most time at the top simply due to age. That, and it literally taught me about vapor through glass! Seibo was waaaaaay ahead of his time in terms of vapor quality, imo.

ejackyou

Hamilton
My favorite plug in is the Herbalizer. My favorite portable is the Firewood 5.

The "best" vaporizer in terms of versatility, efficiency, taste, cloud production, and sheer fun is the original ticker Cloud by Vapexhale.

If I could only have one vaporizer, it would be a Pax 2; you can take it anywhere and even use it in the rain.

"The Best Vape, Is The One You Have With You!"

Now that I Think About it, Maybe the Dynavap is the Best?

Vaporware

Apples and Oranges?

I think that both the Volcano and the FP are Great for getting Good and High, the FP Faster, Maybe Higher too? But where the Volcano is in a Class of it's own is for All the other reasons some of Us Vape.

I don’t want to clutter up this thread too much since it’s specifically about “the best vape you’ve ever owned” and like I said I’ve never used a Volcano...I wasn’t bashing it though, just rambling about reasons I like the FlowerPot and one of the reasons I bought it over the Volcano (which I was hours away from buying and still think is a very respectable option).

Since they’re both powerful convection vaporizers they’re only apples and oranges in the way you use them, not in the type of vapor they can produce...there they’re more like different varieties of apples.

If you’re ready to explain what made the Plenty the best for “True Vaporizing” 2 months ago, what puts the Volcano in “in a Class of it's own is for All the other reasons some of Us Vape“, or what you have against the FlowerPot which I don’t think you’ve used, please send me a private message or post it in one of the other threads where you also didn’t clarify that for any of us.

Otherwise, like I said the FP is overall the best I have, and like the Volcano I think it’s one of the best vaporizers out there for a wide variety of people.

I hope you enjoy the Volcano if you do buy it, and I hope that as you try different things you’ll be able to share what you like most and your reasons, but please take the lesson that I’ve learned in my time here which is very relevant to this thread (and was just pointed out by Alex3oe and stickstones ):

There are a lot of great vaporizers with a lot of different things to like about them, but there’s no “best” one, just what works best for you. :) :peace:

ejackyou

Hamilton
I don’t want to clutter up this thread too much since it’s specifically about “the best vape you’ve ever owned” and like I said I’ve never used a Volcano...I wasn’t bashing it though, just rambling about reasons I like the FlowerPot and one of the reasons I bought it over the Volcano (which I was hours away from buying and still think is a very respectable option).

Since they’re both powerful convection vaporizers they’re only apples and oranges in the way you use them, not in the type of vapor they can produce...there they’re more like different varieties of apples.

If you’re ready to explain what made the Plenty the best for “True Vaporizing” 2 months ago, what puts the Volcano in “in a Class of it's own is for All the other reasons some of Us Vape“, or what you have against the FlowerPot which I don’t think you’ve used, please send me a private message or post it in one of the other threads where you also didn’t clarify that for any of us.

Otherwise, like I said the FP is overall the best I have, and like the Volcano I think it’s one of the best vaporizers out there for a wide variety of people.:rockon:

I hope you enjoy the Volcano if you do buy it, and I hope that as you try different things you’ll be able to share what you like most and your reasons, but please take the lesson that I’ve learned in my time here which is very relevant to this thread (and was just pointed out by Alex3oe and stickstones ):

There are a lot of great vaporizers with a lot of different things to like about them, but there’s no “best” one, just what works best for you. :) :peace:

I think You DO, want to!
I won't.
What has a discourse on Volcano vs FP with the Plenty thrown in, got to do with the Subject of the Thread?
No use trying to explain the merits of an alternative to a person totally partisan to what he has chosen?
I did Buy! :tup:

ejackyou,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

@ejackyou ...are you studying under ataxian or something? Just trolling? I can barely decipher your posts anymore.

Your response shows that you did not read my post very well (again), and you are the one who started attacking me and my vaporizer preferences out of nowhere (again), but like I said I don’t want to clutter up this thread with an inane and indecipherable off-topic discussion, so I’m out. :disgust:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
LSV for the longest time, but once I discovered the Milaana the LSV became a paper weight and I sold it. No matter what new vape I get and no matter how many bells and whistles it has I've never said I like a vape more than I like the Milaana.

justcametomind

Best vape means Volcano imho. I use it to vape, to clean screens, to tell other vapes efficiency revaping ABV.
If I pack my Supreme 3 too much, it looses efficiency.
Plenty imho is a close second. My "revaping Abv on Volcano to tell efficiency" tests say that. Inexistent vapor on the bag, even if Plenty reaches ONLY 205C.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Best vape means Volcano imho. I use it to vape, to clean screens, to tell other vapes efficiency revaping ABV.
If I pack my Supreme 3 too much, it looses efficiency.
Plenty imho is a close second. My "revaping Abv on Volcano to tell efficiency" tests say that. Inexistent vapor on the bag, even if Plenty reaches ONLY 205C.
The best was my first vaporizer to plug in.
Vapolution 2 however It needs a new wonder wand to go back in rotation.
I have many as @justcametomind or more however the vap2 was the best experience switching from paper!

Alexis

Mark McCoy, founder of Vriptech, has always insisted and repeatedly quoted word for word over time: "The best vaporizer is the one that you will use today", in his thick Californian accent.

I think those were his exact words anyway, but he has remained very adamant and passionate about this point over the years.

Last edited:

bigbossgrayfox03

My Friend

you have stunned me
!!!:ugh:

Volcano defeated, impossible,:uhh: You sure you've got that right?:hmm:

Vapolution?? gotta say I'm shocked

Each to their own, I guess!

:leaf: Pure peace
Yeah man, I was surprised too :rolleyes: It was my first vape ever and I heard good reviews, but I only started loving vaporizing from the 2.0
The taste, efficiency, and easiness to clean... and I can hook it up through water :D

It's quiet as hell too :ninja:

hoptimum

I agree with the others who say there is no correct answer to that question. My evening sessions typically involve more than one vape. I might start off with a flavor vape, like the Vapolution 2.0, the Underdog or HI, or the Lotus. I'll also light up a big hitter like an SSV or LSV, or a nice all-purpose vape like the VXL Cloud. If my flavor vapes' ABV appears to have a little more potency left, I'll drop it into the HerbalAire 2.0, which will cook that leftover ABV to a crisp. If I'm not too fussy about flavor and just require a nice liftoff in about 10 minutes. I'll turn on the Volcano. I don't consider vaporizers in a hierarchy. I see them more as complements to one another.

no sadly, but check your local classifieds. Just got one for $150 CAD from Kijiji :) as a backup to my backup...

edit: I REALLY checked all websites and some list it but they don't actually have any more left. It really is a sad state of affairs for those seeking the classic 2.0!

Reading the posts on the Vapolution 3.0 thread is just sad. I bought my 2.0 used from the manager of a seedy hotel (he might have used it to encourage uninvited vagrants to vacate the premises -- it did show signs of wear). But that rock fires up every time and has never disappointed. I'm thinking of getting an extra AIW wand. If anything breaks, it will be that wand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom