• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's The Best Vape Related Purchase You Recently Made?

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Hehe, the s word is "smoke" :lol:

I had to break myself of using the "s" word. Now when I try to say it my throat gets gravely and tight and I have to suppress a cough. I don't think that is even a psychological reaction.

Best Purchase but not so recent - Glass mouthpiece that I bought for for my PAX. Flovape from Esty was selling water pipe adapters and I asked him to make me a mouthpiece instead. He sent me two versions, one with the hookah type mouthpiece. :luv: It came with some silicone adapters. But I bought some silicone tubing and fitted my hookah tip with 3 inches of extra tubing. The vapor and draw resistance was even that much better. Plus I could later attach it to my other portables and get a visual of how well the vapor was forming.:brow:

tennstrong

Probably my extreme q elbow adapter, lets me attach either a whip onto one of my bubblers or use my mflb as a WPA as it currently sits with the glass mflb stem wedged in to the whip. Also lets me get some lulzy vaping via attaching a long whip to my solo stem then to my bong via the adapter instead of using my GonG method. Really has been the most multipurpose purchase I have made for vaping. Not very recent at all but still sees light on occasion and works like it should 100% of the time (and why wouldn't it).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I just scrolled up to my photo. If anybody thinks the ash cache looks huge, it's a serious case of forced distorted perspective. The E-Nano I in the background is a also not the size of a bit lighter.

New glow in the dark one is ordered....
You guys talked me into buying one of these (Kind Ash Cache), tho I passed on the glow in the dark. I don't have a really decent ash tray as I gave most of mine away when I stopped smoking cigarettes.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Heh heh. No, I went with the blue. Good accent color for me. :)

I've never tried the cVault, but I am all in on Jyarz these days.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Heh heh. No, I went with the blue. Good accent color for me. :)

I've never tried the cVault, but I am all in on Jyarz these days.
Cubbies fan? When are they gonna come out with Mini Boveda packs? :mmmm:

SSVUN~YAH,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
This. That. Right there. $250. OMFG.

gVG76E1.jpg

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Just ordered 2 custom accessories from Joda Glassworks. A carbed gong for hitting my e-nano thru a glass piece, as well as a stem for dry-hitting my beloved e-nano. both for only $80 after shipping. Sounds pretty sweet for custom glass!

Top Bottom