• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's the best music to get stoned?

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Well, i meant what kind of music you played the most while you start to vape and trying to get high, get meditated, or get stoned?

Will you play techno? classic? Yoga melody? dead metal? Hard rock? or just type as below...., let me know your kinky one.

Let's start vape and slide! :-$ happy weekend to all stoners!

Jojo_Vivant,
Reactions: lazylathe

jl420

Tough question to answer all depends on the person and their present mood when they are getting High. As for myself I have 4 Channels on Sirius XM that are my go to stoner tuneage.

1. B.B. Kings Bluesville
2. Classic Vinyl
3. Liquid Metal
4. Ozzys Boneyard

One notable mention is listening to Pat Travers Band on CD. :rockon:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Floyd is always a winner.
Led Zep can be pretty good too.
Reggae is always a good place to start.
I usually surf Youtube to find something just right!

Generally I will hit my playlist up which is Gothic, Industrial, Techno, Electronic dance, EBM, Punk, Ska, 80's, 90's and early 2000's. After that i pretty much stopped listening to new music as it all blew...

Gigsabits53

Pink Floyd is always good
I seem to like synthesizer music when Im high. Mannfred Mann comes to mind, if you are into that sort of music.
Jazz is also good, Herp Alpert, Chuck Mangione, etc. Im an old fucker lol
Another good one is Stanley Clarke, he plays bass, sort of a jazz fusion type stuff.
In the end, its in the ears of the beholder :)

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
As a teen, we would get stoned and listen to The Doors almost all the time. That rain sequence at the beginning of Riders on the Storm just takes me right back to my dorm room. :chill:

When you were stoned, Jim would take you on a journey.

Last edited:
As a teen, we would get stoned and listen to The Doors almost all the time. That rain sequence at the beginning of Riders on the Storm just takes me right back to my dorm room. :chill:

When you were stoned, Jim would take you on a journey.
Me too. As a teenager the American Prayer album was just amazing. Jim turned me onto all kinds of things from acid to Kerouac and so much more. RIP Jim.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

A couple months ago i was lucky to discover the legacy of Aleah Liane Stanbridge (1976-2016) and her mate Juha Raivio, most likely with significant influence from their musician comrades as well.

Cathedral_Walls_by_Swallow_The_Sun_Russia_-_Labelled_2016_30.png

[ www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6W5ScOEv2c ]
Swallow the Sun - Cathedral Walls

Actually it urns out her albums are free for distribution after Juha expressed this desire in non equivocal terms, quite evidently a tribute to her loving memory.

The groups Swallow the Sun, Trees of Eternity and Hallatar belong to a "doom"/"neo-gothic" universe which may evoke intense emotions, not to mention while intoxicated... Perhaps for a less melancolic form of experimental entertainment i'd recommend starting with Heilung instead, as it's very energetic - and that's an euphemism!!

:brow:

[ www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1BsKIP4uYM ]
YouTube: Heilung | LIFA - Full Show - Othan @ 52:42

Check the female signer's contribution to track #2 @ 7:30 for starters. Then explore that musical world further with #5 and #9, the later having more trippy vocals at some point, then #3, #8 (my favourite) and #7 i'd say.

So it seems i've developped a taste for such art of juxtaposing highly contrasting and/or exotic voices, but not only. This live record below leaves me totally relax, especially after some hard training of the musical brain...
Enjoy!

:tup:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Morty

Anything & everything under the sun...AS LONG AS IT KICKS!!!

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cool-music-to-vape-to-part-2.15704/

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/m...-late-70s-when-creative-genius-reigned.21582/

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/any-hip-hop-heads-in-the-building.15383/

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/uncool-music-to-vape-to-the-songs-everyone-around-you-hates.15617/

FC indirectly got me back into metal. Once I started using water pieces again, it brought me straight back to my head banging teenage bong ripping metal daze.

I miss @momofthegoons. She loved anything & everything too (including the Afghan Whigs & Twilight Singers :luv:). Muah!!!

Jojo_Vivant

Company Rep
Company Rep
Floyd is always a winner.
Led Zep can be pretty good too.
Reggae is always a good place to start.
I usually surf Youtube to find something just right!

Generally I will hit my playlist up which is Gothic, Industrial, Techno, Electronic dance, EBM, Punk, Ska, 80's, 90's and early 2000's. After that i pretty much stopped listening to new music as it all blew...
Mostly agreed, haha
Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Bring me the horizon, Marilyn Manson, my favors in my late teens, still do...

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
For those other 'dinosaurs' with large 'offline' music librarys - i recommend MusicIP Mixer, an old and bit crappy working beta, but the really the best algo for creating playlists based on a selected song (like apple genius without marketing hype BS)

Top Bottom