Whats the average temperature you guys keep your houses?

PerseusStoned

Just wondering. Mine's 54, but I feel sympathy and turn it to 66 for company. Grew up in a cold house, so its just whats comfortable for me, but a lot of people in the Midwest have a big problem with houses below 60. Yours?

PerseusStoned,

lwien

Around 70 during the day. At night, when asleep, all heaters are off and I like to get it as cold as it can get. But then.............I'm in SoCal. ;)

lwien,

Bruce@Zephyr

Vapor Fan
Manufacturer
68-72 (f)
depending on when my last shower was. I like to get out of the shower to a warm house.

Bruce@Zephyr,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
house is at 60F ... the digital thermometer on my vape says my office is at 47F -- i just got off the NordicTrack so i'm still sweating, soon to be vaping.

Hippie Dickie,

PerseusStoned

Hippie Dickie said:
just got off the NordicTrack so i'm still sweating, soon to be vaping.
I love getting high after a sweaty workout, I just sink into my chair, relax, and let the good vibes hit me :)

Seems like I'm keeping my house pretty cold compared to most people. It'd be really funny if vaporizers (or whatever they call people who vaporize) had some weird deviancy when it came to house temperatures. You walk into someone's house, look at their thermostat, and just *know*.

PerseusStoned,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
our furnace is happy at 70 so i don't mess with it.

SSS,

itriplots

I have my thermostat set at 55F. I just use lots of blankets and were sweats around because its much cheaper than paying more to heat the house.

itriplots,

collegerower

Beezleb said:
I set it to cheap.
Exactly. I leave it off, unless it gets really cold here in SC, then I turn it on for 15 min to warm up. Then I turn it off again.

collegerower,
Top Bottom