What's The Average Age Around Here?

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
BigDaddyVapor said:
lwien said:
Actually, in truth, once you reach a certain age, you could care less what others think. I'm almost there ;)

That would be me. 44. Well, technically 45. But, since 44 went by WAY too fast and I don't really remember, being 44. I've decided to repeat that year.
+1
46 Male. I think I reached that particular state of mind a bit ago too. Keeps things much simpler!! :)

Ymir

Mid 40's, recent vaporist. Had bad mj trips as a youngster, so went 25yrs without. That all changed at Xmas :ko::D

mrfloopa

Vappy
21. And I'm glad that people are mature enough on here to remain a great community. I blame the mods. :cool:

mrfloopa,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
64 in a couple of months. playing the endgame. my child is 30 this year and those 30 years went by pretty damn fast. so, mos def, playing the endgame.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: Cereal_MF

vapirtoo

Damn this thread is as old as some of the members :ko:
I can't believe its been 2 years since my last post here .
Very soon will be 60 years old and still vapin like a fool.

vapirtoo,

BoldtVapor

Lost Coast Surfer
42 and thankful for having the most wonderful, caring, and sexiest woman in my life.......I love you Mary Jane. :):leaf:

BoldtVapor,
Reactions: Tamataz

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Recently turned 21, I prefer this site to pretty much every other site on similar topics because we don't really do the whole "DOES THIS DIME-SIZED NUG LOOK LIKE AN EIGHTH TO YOU???" "WHAT STRAIN IS THIS?????!!!!!!ONE my dealer said it was GOLDEN GORILLA BUBBA XXXL KUSH HAZE OG GOLD"

Even in the "My Stash" thread which would usually become a circlejerk of "MY SHIT IS DANKER/NICE MOLD BRO, I HAVE LEGIT PURPLE HAZE FROM MY DAD'S BEST FRIEND'S MOM" on any other site, everyone is cool here. Oh, you prefer one type of hash to another? Post some pics! Oh, that looks like good stuff, look at what I got earlier, it's so great I wish I could send you guys some!

There's just less bullshit here. I've seen one spammer so far that I reported. S/he/it wasn't trying very hard to hide it, either.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I have really misjudged some people their age on here to my surprise, in both directions.

I am as average as can be I guess, I turned 39 in August.

OhTheAgony,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I just think you are ALL older than me. And surprisingly enough, that shit surprises me a lot!

Cereal_MF,

Fully Melted

It's OK to enjoy your medicine.
I'm not telling. My body might be listening. So far, it keeps thinking I'm RIP. Then again, every adult in my family has had a cancer while pretty young. Some it killed, some lived long after like my Mom who just passed on a few weeks ago at age 96 (lung cancer survivor, Dx 1989). Even on my "second strike," I plan to be in the "long" group. :)

Quetzalcoatl

Aw, I'm sorry to hear :( 96 is quite something! I'll be happy to live half of that :) And I'm glad to see you're here with us!

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
I'm 21. It's funny to read through this thread, and see the various folks who I never would have guessed are the ages that they are; young, old, or in between. You just get this image built of someone, here, or on any forum / online community I suppose...

If it weren't for the times we live in, in conjunction with the type of forum we're on, I'd say we should all post mug shots...It's be neat to have an actual face to go with everyone :)

*Edit. I didn't read as thoroughly as I could've, but I skimmed though the thread a couple times...It doesn't seem that we've ever talked much about an average, even though that's the question proposed in the thread title. Is there a way to add a poll to the thread? if not, I might go through some night, and add up the ages and do an average based on the posts in the thread so far.

survyvr

Geeky ol' Crank
"Against all odds..."

56 this month.

Born 1956

Wonder about that "Mayan" stuff...
(or is it "Inca"?)

Anyhoo, shortly, I'm out'a here!

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm 21. It's funny to read through this thread, and see the various folks who I never would have guessed are the ages that they are; young, old, or in between. You just get this image built of someone, here, or on any forum / online community I suppose...

If it weren't for the times we live in, in conjunction with the type of forum we're on, I'd say we should all post mug shots...It's be neat to have an actual face to go with everyone :)

*Edit. I didn't read as thoroughly as I could've, but I skimmed though the thread a couple times...It doesn't seem that we've ever talked much about an average, even though that's the question proposed in the thread title. Is there a way to add a poll to the thread? if not, I might go through some night, and add up the ages and do an average based on the posts in the thread so far.

I think Pakalo was keeping score & there was another person who posted an average too, not sure if they kept it up though. 39 was mentioned as an average twice anyways, hence mah post ^^ :)

We have a 'show your mug' thread on a motorcycle forum I'm on & I thought about starting one here too a while back, but I figured it wouldn't get a lot of posters anyway. 'Post yer caricatures' could be a better option perhaps :p

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: mvapes

djonkoman

reading trough this thread the ags still manage to surrise me, always thought it was mostly 40+ but seeing plenty of lower ages named to.
it's time o reveal my age finally, always been hesitant about reavealing info on my age since most forums pertaining to this(or related) subjects have age restrictions. but now those don''t aply to me anymore.
I'm 18(since a few months), and discovered vaporizing on my 16th.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Haha, I always thought 'why does this dude still live with his parents' when you posted about your living situation Djonko, now I get it :lol:

Early on in this thread someone posted that he was actually 16 at the time though, & it seems he was never banned for it so I guess there is some leniency towards the age limit here. Or no mod ever saw that post of course :p

Cereal_MF

I think Pakalo was keeping score & there was another person who posted an average too, not sure if they kept it up though. 39 was mentioned as an average twice anyways, hence mah post ^^ :)

We have a 'show your mug' thread on a motorcycle forum I'm on & I thought about starting one here too a while back, but I figured it wouldn't get a lot of posters anyway. 'Post yer caricatures' could be a better option perhaps :p
the mug idea sounds cool, if only because im holding a sick mug right now! :)

Cereal_MF,

Quetzalcoatl

"Against all odds..."

56 this month.

Born 1956

Wonder about that "Mayan" stuff...
(or is it "Inca"?)

Anyhoo, shortly, I'm out'a here!
It's Mayan, and some archaeologists found a calendar in some ruins with a more complete calendar that goes on for another 6 or so thousand years...

For now... we live...

Also, mugshot!

3Chb5.jpg

Cereal_MF

Yea take that doomsayers. Personally, I cant wait until 2013 because it'll be a wakeup call to not sit around n wait for the world to end. If theres gonna be any doom soon, It's gonna be nuclear war and that will just be a whole other shitstorm.

Cereal_MF,
Top Bottom