What's The Average Age Around Here?

lwien

Vicki said:
Stu said:
lwien said:
Everyone knows that lwien is 100 years old.... no need to hide, my friend. ;)

I thought women were the only ones that worried about telling people their age.

Actually, in truth, once you reach a certain age, you could care less what others think. I'm almost there ;)

lwien,

weedemon

enthusiast
you guys would probably think I am a lot younger than I actually am. I look way younger than I actually am too!

weedemon,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
sessnet said:
I always forget my age.... :ko:

I found this funny....

Last year, I turned 58, after thinking I had been 58 the year before. So I was 58 for two years. :lol: What was that they say about memory loss..... :uhoh:

momofthegoons,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
oh fuck, I do this too all the time! I'm always counting up from the year of my birth ('79) to work it out. I've never met anyone else who said this, not that I've discussed it that much, and so I have wondered to attribute it to my excessive (abusive?) MJ consumption.

WatTyler,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
lol same here..when someone asks me, I always second guess myself, and have to do the math...not my strongest subject :brow:

EDIT: Mom of the goons - you don't look 58 :p

sessnet,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
lwien said:
^^ And in my Avy, I'm a cat. :cool:

lwien, what are you implying; that I'm not a svelte, ageless gal with chiseled cheekbones and voluptuous lips? I don't know what to say.... :uhoh:

momofthegoons,
51. Been smoking since 1972. Just discovered vaping 6 months ago.
Been lurking here for a short time and decided to join. Great community and resource!

Old Hippie,

PieceFrog

The smoker I drink, the player I get.
Early 40's soon to be mid 40's... Oh and welcome Old Hippie ^^

PieceFrog,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
I feel hesitant to reveal my actual age - not sure what the rules/restrictions are pertaining to age. However, I would bet that i'm probably the youngest member to post on this site.

PhishCactus,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Lo said:
Oh how I wish I had discovered the joy of vaping in my 20's :D

I am lucky in that sense. Ever since I even thought about using cannabis, I knew I wanted my first time to be with a vaporizer, it seemed to me to be the best of everything. Clean high with little to no damage on your lungs (maybe even improvement :o.) Anyways, spent the first week of my cannabis experiences vaporizing and it was a joy, and I haven't looked back since.

I am also working on studying possibly the effects of cannabis use while strength and resistance training. Plus it's my last year of school and I need something to help keep my mind occupied. It seems to be a natural vasodiulator so I feel as if it would help me in training and be a natural "supplement" so to say. we'll see :rolleyes:

Elluzion,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
lwien said:
Actually, in truth, once you reach a certain age, you could care less what others think. I'm almost there ;)

That would be me. 44. Well, technically 45. But, since 44 went by WAY too fast and I don't really remember, being 44. I've decided to repeat that year.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom