What's The Average Age Around Here?

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hey Happy Birthday there BillieBudd!! I'm so glad you discovered the power of the vapor :D

Lo,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
There is only one thing that I dislike about being my age. I no longer have the metabolism I once had. I can no longer eat whatever I want. Sucks to get all vaped out and get the Munchies. I hate being high and trying to watch what I eat. I remember when I could sit down and destroy an 18 inch pizza.

DevoTheStrange,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
26 and sometimes it does seem obvious to me who the young bucks are on the forum. Got to say here at FC i prefer the older crowd.

IAmKrazy2,

Hanibal Lectin

35 and feel better than I ever have in my entire life since getting off the white mans food--like pizza ect ,going to a chiro ,moving, and switching to vape.

Hanibal Lectin,

bluegrass58

I hear you on the metabolism thing, I am 52 and if I eat what I wanted too I would be over 400lbs! I guess with age comes wisdom, so I try to stay away from the pizza's.

bluegrass58,

Cr8z13

34 here. Really wish I had discovered vaporizing and growing back in my twenties.

Cr8z13,

OldGuy

I'm guessing that there are quite a few old hippies who lurk and/or post here. I'm 59.

OldGuy,

happydays

I'm 52 going on 20, some days.
Other days I'm 52 going on 80.

I guess it depends on what I do the day before.

happydays,

tophfisher

28, been hanging out here for a bit. I've kind of assumed people were of the 30s and up range here.

tophfisher,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Well Damn Yukon! Happy Birthday!!

We have a lot of bdays around here, I hope everyone has a great birthday and hopefully many more :D

Lo,

Rick

Zapman
63 here. Zaplady will be 66 in a month.
Old enough to know we need to make eating a chore( like oatmeal) and not fun. Too much fun eating makes belly too big.

Rick,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Rick, oatmeal a chore? Have you tried McCann's steel cut oats???

my chore is the daily 30 minutes on the NordicTrack ... most days i don't think about it until i'm half done and it's too late to ask self if i'm going to do it or loaf. in my case the physical exercise makes everything else just fall into place.

Hippie Dickie,

xantichristx

26 and been smoking years and vaping only 6 months and no run'ins with the law over MJ yet either ,KOW

xantichristx,
Top Bottom