What's The Average Age Around Here?

the electrician

Frickr said:
old hippies are the best people to smoke with. they all have so many cool stories. i moved away and got my vape, so i havent been able to show some of my older friends the joys of vapor.
man isnt that the truth. right before i moved i met a classic bloke at a pub across the river from where i lived. excellent stories, excellent weed couldnt fault it

the electrician,

lwien

StickyShisha said:
lwien said:
I'm probably the oldest guy on this site,....
i'm not going to 'out him', but my father is on this board too. He just turned 68.
Out him. Hell, he should out himself. Absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. If he's got me beat by a few years, I wanna know who it is. ;)
Otherwise, I STILL claim the age crown and wear it proudly. Fuck, after all the shit I've done, I should be dead 5 times over. ;)

lwien,

indigal

Amongst the corn
36, sometimes feel older... especially if I try to pull the stuff I used to at 16. :/

indigal,

Purple-Days

54 next month. Old Fart? :cool:

I think the eduction level of vaporists would be an interesting item. Most seem well spoken and have a reasonable mind, health conscience, environmental, just a bit better grade than the average stoner. :2c:

Purple-Days,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
God damn, FC is full of old fats lol
LMAO!! I'm a young 42..... I get carded buying beer for my husband often enough :)

I like the diversity here and I think the young folks here must be smarter than your average bear... I WISH I had discovered vaping as young as some of you. I could've saved my lungs YEARS of trouble!!

Still wondering who's dad is here :D :D :D That is kind of cool!

Lo,

Ash

vaporist
Late 30's. If this was just a bunch of silly stoned teens I wouldn't spend nearly so much time here. I much prefer a bunch of silly stoned midsters and oldsters.

My Aunt and her b-friend fall into that aging hippie category. We always have a great time when we see them. :brow: Actually, we all just smoked up an 87 yr old over the xmas holiday. It was his first time. :lol:

Ash,

aero18

vaporist
This is what I like about this board. You really do learn a lot from the more experienced folks. Puts life in perspective too. :)

aero18,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
I get carded all the time, the highest guess I have ever gotten for my age was 23. Hope that means when I hit my 40's I will look like I'm in my early 30's.

DevoTheStrange,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Purple-Days said:
54 next month. Old Fart? :cool:

I think the eduction level of vaporists would be an interesting item. Most seem well spoken and have a reasonable mind, health conscience, environmental, just a bit better grade than the average stoner. :2c:
Part of being polite, I think, is that you learn if you are polite to other people they will be polite to you in turn. And I still haven't met anyone who wants to be treated mean/wrong, even so called bitter people.

My girlfriend became medically disabled at age 26 and retired (was a trauma nurse and had to quit because of a latex allergy). She had a lot of anger and resentment that she was 'done' at such a young age, but therapy, time and love have helped.

But you're right in my opinion.

another Tom :)

tdavie,

Raf007

Retailer
stickstones said:

I think the vapor crowd in general is at least a slightly older one than compared to smoking. The cost of vaporizing in general will weed out most of the kids with no $$.
Yeah, but if they are saving weed when vaporizing that doesn't make sense....
IMO it's espially because of lack of knowledge, and because when you're a teen you don't really give a shit about your health...plus you want something strong, fast and small to hide.

Raf007,
Top Bottom