What's The Average Age Around Here?

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
I'm guessing that there are quite a few old hippies who lurk and/or post here. I'm 59.
Verified Hip-Lurker Here :myday: (and I used to walk Merlin to daycare when he was just a small sprite!)

DDave,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor

Been enjoying MJ for 13 years and I have been vaping for 2.5 years.

I really enjoy the maturity of this forum. Especially because it doesn't reinforce stoner stereotypes.

tranceporter,
Reactions: SD_haze

irishroots8477

21, being young is only a bad thing if you act ignorant, most all have the capacity to think logically. unfortunately 2/3 of my generation lack that capacity, and have children :doh:

irishroots8477,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
I'm 18. I've actually been posting here since I was much younger, though. I've always enjoyed the maturity of this community and its ability to provide an area where people can provide/receive knowledge through logic and deductive reason. Not just in other forums, but in all areas of the internet I see a lack of this process. I've recently been detesting all forms of social media and have been thinking about getting off the grid. I came back here for the first time in many months, after breaking both legs in a car accident and having a full perspective adjustment. Its very humbling to see how old (experienced and enlightened) many of the members here are.

Reading over this forum gives me hope for the human race and is very refreshing!

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
I'm 33. Started blazing at 16 and have now been strictly dabbing/vaping concentrate for a little over two years.

kindbeats,

way2

I'm 35 (36 next week) I've been using MJ since I was 13. I made the switch to vaping about a year ago thanks to this forum!

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
No offense but you older guys rock. I have tried unsuccessfully to get my uncle (65) and a few of my older cousins(40ish) to vape.

tranceporter,
Reactions: Enchantre

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
57 here (1956). My new year resolution: to let those white highlights grow out this year! Been a fan of MJ since 1972. MMJ patient since May 2013. The day I got my legal cert for MMJ, felt like the day I turned 18. I could buy beer! Now I have the best of both worlds! :cheers::leaf: Peace and Love!

hd_rider

Just turned 52 here. Was a big smoker in my earlier years, from the time I was about 14 until about age 24 or so. Quit for a long time (career requirements) but have recently picked it up again as I am now battling the big 'C', career be damned. I now vape daily using a Solo, taking advantage of all that THC and CBD goodness!

This is a great forum and although I'm not active all that much, I really enjoy the maturity the members of this forum exhibit, even by the younger folks.

lwien

57 here (1956). My new year resolution: to let those white highlights grow out this year!

I got a few of those:

albnkyu.jpg

SD_haze

I'm 21 but I've lived with a 70+ year old for over half a decade.
So everyone in their 50's... you still seem young to me !

SD_haze,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm 21 but I've lived with a 70+ year old for over half a decade.
So everyone in their 50's... you still seem young to me !

I'll see your story, and raise you....

I lived with my grandmother for a year when I was 16 years old. (she was 68) She had Alzheimer's Disease, and set fire to the curtains, and wiped her ass on the bath towels. Those were the good days. :(

Vicki,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I'll see your story, and raise you....

I lived with my grandmother for a year when I was 16 years old. (she was 68) She had Alzheimer's Disease, and set fire to the curtains, and wiped her ass on the bath towels. Those were the good days. :(
I don't mean to make light of your what your grandma went through.. But it is quite a coincidence to me that you bring up the "wiping their ass w/ bath towels" thing.. When I was younger, my Aunt had some In-laws over from England.. and one of the guys went into the bathroom, and when he came out the hand towel was hung on the wall in its usual place but w/ a huge shit streak going down it.. I have always wondered, WTF?!?!?! As a kid, I just assumed it was an English thing :lol:.. The funny thing is that after all these years, it randomly popped into my head out of nowhere yesterday, and left me wondering once again, WTF?!?!?!? I will never understand why this man did that, but I'm almost positive that he didn't have a good enough reason.. From what I remember, he was totally normal and healthy, except for that LOL.. I have never heard of such a thing until that day, and have never heard of it since, until now.. I wish I had a picture of what I saw when walking into the bathroom LOL.. It was totally baffling to see something like that.. especially because he hung the towel back up as if to display it.. LOL WTF?!?!?!

* It was a white towel too.. or close enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom