What's The Average Age Around Here?

djonkoman

I think a collapse is pretty likely to happen in my lifetime, not end of the world though. I don't think nuclear war is likely to happen, I expect a collapse of our western civilisation like so many before us, I think we have about reached the end of our cycle, many different problems that need solving but with the rigidity of an older system/civilisation that doesn''t have the ability to adapt fast enough to changing circumstances. (economic system dependant on growth, peak oil, peak many resources, short-term agriculture reliant on oil, machinery, imported fertlity and pesticides just to name a few)
that's why I want to develop my foodproducing skills in the coming years, so I can become selfsufficient(and also because I like gardening)(and ofcourse I don't use pesticides or fertilizer, besides a homemade fertilizer fro stinging nettle or dock/dandellion, and garlicwater against mildew)

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I'm no farmer, not even a successful gardeneer, but I like to cook and learn to make things myself (current examples being pumpkin bread from scratch, kombucha tea, and green dragon tincture!). I really wanna get into herbalism for healing and balance!

djonkoman

I would like to know more about medicinal plants too, at the moment my knowledge is limited to the obvious like willowbark for an aspirin-effect.
I'm not a great gardener yet either, but I do like gardening, and plants in general, a lot, so I do have the motivation to become a good gardener. and I have had some successes(like plenty of brocolli this year, strawberries doing great, cured a cherrytomatoplant belonging to my brother from mildew)

Pseudonym

How Shit Works Aficionado
I'm 23 but going on 57+. I assumed the average age was much older than I expected. I kind of like the older crowd though. Even though I'n a college grad and all, I still feel like I am trying to justify my place in this forum. Ya, I'm smart I guess, but I nevertheless lack the wisdom of the older generations. I'm still trying to put things in perspective, and I think that the "wise elders" are the most prepared to help in this respect.

Pseudonym,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Well, being an unfrozen caveman, I'm technically over 100,000 years old. But I feel like I'm in my early 40s when on this forum and when using these crazy vaporization machines!

:tup:

Vapinghole,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
29 and counting.

I gotta say, some ages here come as a surprise. Others i infered, one way or the other.

You assume so much based on the words each of us writes over here, and i always imagine many of you in my mind (no homo, hehehe). I realized i have imagined much younger or much older versions than the actual age.

I guess the age average here helps explain the lack of swearing, sms-type writing and other behaviours typical of younger crowds.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
30 was a fantastic year for me, hoping the best for you... and that maybe 40 will rock just a little bit harder!

jambandphan03,
Reactions: vorrange

thesoloman

Whats up old folks:p ha im 18 and been vaping for 2 and a half years. In my pre-vaping days i combusted alot.. now i say Fuck Combustion all the time haha, haven't inhaled smoke in a longgg time. I have noticed that i have less health issues now than when i used to smoke, i used to get a cold about every month or so, i haven't had one in months now. i started vaping with my extreem Q, now its almost strictly my solo.

thesoloman,
Reactions: Cereal_MF

Cereal_MF

I guess were all fucking old enough to be dealt the revolving shit routine. OK GUYS, here goes! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK! :D

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: Vicki

Cereal_MF

Neither can i, althought i realize how amusing this will sound coming from someone who is only 29, i still remember when i was only 20 and thought the exact same thing.

Life is funny sometimes, all the time. :D
Ever since I started smoking weed (well no really smoking any longer, but thats how i started), Ive thought this. Around every 6 months (more like a year now that im in my mid 20's) I look back and see how ive changed in terms of my thinking, my self image, and my general disposition.. Ironically this has nothing to do with following dreams though, as im still not quite on the main road yet. But I know that the highway has more than one entrance!

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: Tamataz
Top Bottom