What's The Average Age Around Here?

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Just an observation.....
I've seen a couple of comments as of late (most deleted by mods) referring to members as a huge group of teens.
But I would say from observation, that most of the regulars who post on here are in fact older than me. I'm only 31. And as time goes on here on FC the more and more I feel that the statements about FC being a bunch of young people to be untrue.
now, granted some stuff on this site can be seen as childish behavior. I think its kind of cool that we are not a big bunch of teens, and that there is a virtual wealth of knowledge and experience contained within these pages. Along with a nice healthy dose of sporadic immaturity, all in good fun of course.

DevoTheStrange,

lwien

I'm probably the oldest guy on this site, but I have to admit that I do act like a child at times.

But yeah, I agree that the average age here seems to be a lot older than other sites that deal with cannabis.

lwien,
Reactions: Tamataz

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Funny, but normally around here I DON'T feel like I'm amongst teens....most of the time anyhow ;)

Lwien... I love that you still can act like a kid at times, but I see the wisdom shine through too :D

There are some wise folks here, with age comes wisdom or so I've heard...still waiting for mine!

I'm 42 BTW.... Long-ass ways from my teen years!

Lo,

mnmlh

In my 30s. I tend to use the internet as a playground for the kid in me though.

mnmlh,

Frickr

21 here also. i like this place as it isnt full of highschool kids, asking dumb questions about avoiding parents and those types of things. i use to post alot on cannabis.com, but that has turned into a bunch of young kids.. not my style, i perfer hanging with the older crowd:lol:

Frickr,

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I think the vapor crowd in general is at least a slightly older one than compared to smoking. The cost of vaporizing in general will weed out most of the kids with no $$.

stickstones,

Konrad_Zuse

stickstones said:

I think the vapor crowd in general is at least a slightly older one than compared to smoking. The cost of vaporizing in general will weed out most of the kids with no $$.
Yeah a lot of kids near me buy regs and junk, because it is expensive. I just started my hobby, so hopefully I can go for a little while :).

Also a lot of kids don't know what a "Vaporizer" is. It's really not common around here, and if they do they only know about the "ALMIGHTY VOLCANO!" Yeah that's about it, no one is really educated about it, that's why I'm really happy to have found this site, it's such a great community and I'm happy to be part of it.

Honestly I think it would be cool to smoke with some adults, kids and kids and will do kids things, adults I feel are more serious about their high and use it to their advantages with work and stuff. That's my opinion though :).

Konrad_Zuse,

Frickr

old hippies are the best people to smoke with. they all have so many cool stories. i moved away and got my vape, so i havent been able to show some of my older friends the joys of vapor.

Frickr,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
49 and still don't know what I want to do when I grow up. No kids, so me and my girlfriend can spend money on toys.

Tom

tdavie,
Reactions: FUnhouse
Top Bottom