1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

What's some good glass to go along with a UD?

Discussion in 'Glass' started by maybe_just_one, Dec 28, 2012.

  1. maybe_just_one

    maybe_just_one New Member

    I would kinda like to use something similar to a hydratube, made specifically for vapes. I'm having trying to find some reasonably priced pieces of that style.

    Is it better to just get a bong w/ attachment?

    Sorry, I'm still pretty new to vapes, I don't want to make a bone-headed mistake. I would like to keep it under $100, but if that's not reasonable I am willing to spend more.
  2. Gonzo

    Gonzo Slightly Stoopid

    HT style pieces are currently only being sold at vapexhale.com and thevaporblunt.com I think. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

    aromazap.com was selling Zap bubblers that were really awesome but sadly I think those are no longer available. At least for the time being.

    There are many good options available in your price range though. I would check out the "Cheap, High-quility bubbler??" thread. Lots of good options there.


    Hope that helps. Good luck in your search :tup:
    maybe_just_one likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors