What's on your vape table?

lazylathe

Almost there...
As I sit and gaze on my vape table, I often wonder what other vaporists have on their desk at any one time. I think I have a problem but I will never admit it to anyone!
I have a few hobbies but vapes seem to be the area that can get out of control quite easily!!

So as you sit right at this moment, what vapes are in front of you?
Just list them off and we will all bask in the glow that all of us know what we are doing!
Or look at the list with regret? I hope not!

As I sit now, this is what is on my vape desk:
QtbNUfS.jpg

1- EVO
2 - New Vape Showerhead
3 - Arizer EQ
4- Grasshopper
5 - Vapolution 3
6 - Glass Symphony
7 - MiniVap
8 - Supreme 4
9 - Helios

Let's just keep this as to what is on your desk! I dare not start opening drawers and cupboards and boxes...

So...
nKuU3mC.jpg

Members like @stickstones need not reply...
I will get it over with right now, it will most likely scare people away!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzRp7_FJQt/?hl=en

PS...what is the lighty, spinny, sometimes deleted vape? Is it that new induction one??

mixchu69

As I sit and gaze on my vape table, I often wonder what other vaporists have on their desk at any one time. I think I have a problem but I will never admit it to anyone!
I have a few hobbies but vapes seem to be the area that can get out of control quite easily!!

So as you sit right at this moment, what vapes are in front of you?
Just list them off and we will all bask in the glow that all of us know what we are doing!
Or look at the list with regret? I hope not!

As I sit now, this is what is on my vape desk:
QtbNUfS.jpg

1- EVO
2 - New Vape Showerhead
3 - Arizer EQ
4- Grasshopper
5 - Vapolution 3
6 - Glass Symphony
7 - MiniVap
8 - Supreme 4
9 - Helios

Let's just keep this as to what is on your desk! I dare not start opening drawers and cupboards and boxes...

So...
nKuU3mC.jpg

Members like @stickstones need not reply...
I will get it over with right now, it will most likely scare people away!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhzRp7_FJQt/?hl=en

PS...what is the lighty, spinny, sometimes deleted vape? Is it that new induction one??
dont see the minivap on the table...would have the roor vapor bubbler as my centerpiece

really like the setup

mixchu69,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
dont see the minivap on the table...would have the roor vapor bubbler as my centerpiece

really like the setup

Back right corner, look between the Helios globe and the HydraTube.
The charging base is visible close to the Glass Symphony!

lazylathe,
Reactions: mixchu69

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
2 empty beer glasses, an empty tea bottle, an apple, a wolf illustration, essential oils, q-tips, lots of stir tools, pokers, and the like. Grinder, Toasty Top, Elev8r water adapter....it's not a pretty sight at all. Gotta pick that shit up, yo!

Yours looks like a weed sampling party.

Top Bottom