What's on your 420 short list?

Alexis

TUBO? OR NOT TO TUBO? :lol:
Atm I think is IS TUBO!:rofl:

Well as it turns out Im afraid it is NOT TUBO this time! I lost my wallet yesterday and had to cancel my bank card so no placing orders for me atm. I had already realised anyway that I dont have enough cash for the Tubo just yet. Herbo Ti is priority and would be pushed back some way.

Still want the Tubo. Soon I hope to have all vaping bases covered after a long time not having suitable vaping tools. I finally got the coil hooked up for the Elev8r 4 days ago, and ever since I have been on another level of medication to normal for some years now. I must restrain myself more with this setup, I need a rev limiter or something.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
@Alexis sorry for your troubles.

I'm trying to restrain myself after making purchases from DynaVap, NewVape, Delta Studios and Vivant. I couldn't pass up a Vivant Alternate at 42% off, I have one and for $75 it's tough to beat. I'd given my DynaVap M, a lighter and a stash to a friend so I picked up an M starter kit at 40% off. Having a second FlowerPot bowl and stem seemed like a great idea for when friends are over or if I just want have different herbs in each bowl, so I picked up a ShovelHead to complement my Panhead bowl at 20% off. Some miscellaneous from Delta and this 420 may be a wrap. (No wise man ever discounted VAS) Respect! -YaMon

Alexis

@Alexis sorry for your troubles.

I'm trying to restrain myself after making purchases from DynaVap, NewVape, Delta Studios and Vivant. I couldn't pass up a Vivant Alternate at 42% off, I have one and for $75 it's tough to beat. I'd given my DynaVap M, a lighter and a stash to a friend so I picked up an M starter kit at 40% off. Having a second FlowerPot bowl and stem seemed like a great idea for when friends are over or if I just want have different herbs in each bowl, so I picked up a ShovelHead to complement my Panhead bowl at 20% off. Some miscellaneous from Delta and this 420 may be a wrap. (No wise man ever discounted VAS) Respect! -YaMon
Haha! Well I would say first of all that AT LEAST a second (and arguably a 3rd if you have any vaping friends) Flowerpot bowl is essential to life!:lol:
No kidding really. I got 3 bowls initially for mix and match with rigs, and with a view towards social vaping with individual bubblers. A cool way to sess and share a fantastic vape like FP IMO.

So the 2nd bowl...doesn't even count here!;) You've done well to survive this far without it lol.

You have the right spirit though. Follow your heart, just don't get carried away of course.
Im sure I would follow suit if I didn't have a long worked out plan in the pipes which has to happen when the time is right for me, and not pressured.

Like the Tubo is only a 10% discount. So £17 saving or less. As I dont need it right now anyway, better to get the Ti first I think. So it's all good and on course.:)

I will be making one 4/20 purchase however- using my mum's card (which also secretly ordered some autoflowers last night)...Im ordering some torches from Dynavap. The quad torch is excellent. I never combust, get consistent hits and extraction every time.

The triple- easy for me to combust often or get lighter hits. So that's my lot, and Im thankful actually that I cant be tempted in by anything that isn't already firmly on my radar.

@YaMon I wish you lots of happiness with each new purchase. Feel only good about it too, gotta just live life and follow your heart right, to a point of course. Enjoy and keep us posted when you can.:tup:

Top Bottom