• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's making you happy right now?

Tweek

These people sound just like our neighbors. He can be kinda nice, but she is a bitch on wheels. They cut down OUR tree, and constantly burn stuff in their backyard, which is against code. :disgust:

Terrible, isn't it? The best part is, these guys have a backyard filled with dog poop and rotting plants...and they still seem to have a superiority complex.

Kid_cody420

I am happy for how far the marijuana movement has come, and how spoiled all us are nowadays!!!!!
Vaporizers?? are you kidding me?? I remember back in the day when I would be scrounging for a Arizona can or an apple to have a makeshift pipe!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
1184670_557100617682705_1274438300_o.jpg

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
I'm sorry. I will say that pico salax was quite gentle (relatively) and worked great. I hope your prep doesn't go too badly!

Oh god Pico salex. I had the pleasure of going through that as well. Why? I have no fucking clue. The doctor prescribed it to me for some reason even though I was getting an endoscopy. Though he offered me a free colonoscopy once he found out about it.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Oh god Pico salex. I had the pleasure of going through that as well. Why? I have no fucking clue. The doctor prescribed it to me for some reason even though I was getting an endoscopy. Though he offered me a free colonoscopy once he found out about it.
You're in Canada, right? How much was he charging you for the endoscopy? My pico salex package did say it was used for endoscopy, although that seems like a lot to me. I have to say the Pico Salex was really not terrible compared to some of the alternatives. At least I got to choose which liquid(s) I had to drink copious amounts of.

Today, the fact that it is 25 and nice toward the end of September is making me happy.

fluffhead,
Reactions: Tweek

Trever

Seeing snow up on the mountains! Boarding season is upon us soon here in Utah! :rockon:

Trever,
Reactions: Tweek
Top Bottom