• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

arb

Semi shaved ape
CSC-0553.jpg

Running this though the Nanobot now........

CANtalk

After really enjoying the Viper flower and Armageddon shatter :luv:, which I posted about earlier on the weekend, I went for a change with a variety of small bowls of flower, including Dragon's Breath, then GG4, God Bud and finally Afghan Kush.

Are there any Blue Dream strain fans here :ninja:? The unique strain characteristics and reputation drew me to it, and BD has a huge amount of reviews on Leafly. BD isn't the easiest strain for me to locate and sources sells out quickly. I finally had an opportunity to pick some up from a quality source and went for it :clap: (it sold out a few hours later). This batch of BD looks excellent :tup::leaf:, dense nuggets, good structure, nice color, fresh, sticky and visible trichomes :). I look forward to trying some this weekend :nod:.

Ricardo

Rocky Dirck. Does anyone know this strain? I can't find much info on the net except that its popular in Spain (check) and that it's a full-on sativa (check). I'm enjoying this :) ... still going up after vaping a tiny bud in a vapcap. Whooosh! :D

TwistedGray

Thanks TwistedGray,
I spend so much time taking care of my plants at every grow, that my girlfriend is almost jealous of them :lol:! It’s a lot of work, but it’s so rewarding at the end, it worth all the time! Every grow, I learn something and got better results, I just give them a lot of love :love:! I use Growweedeasy.com a lot at first, there is a lot of useful information.
The saddest part is to see them lose half their weight and their size once cure, but it’s part of the game.
1557965651-2a0af6eb-5738-4e61-ae8e-8694b6999867.jpeg

1557964846-8f5b19b4-fdd0-48cc-9f6f-fa3ac30fd9e1.jpeg

For tonight Dynavap session, some Indica purple Kush !
1557965000-f73fdc6e-2c14-4bc5-b7d6-fc73cb7f21a4.jpeg

I need better friends, ha.

On topic - Used the oil vape, but I also smoked on my cannagar - it's massive, but I am down to like an inch or so left. Definitely a fun, conversation piece :)

CANtalk

Happy Friday! I'm back on a great batch of Trainwreck flower :science::) . This is my typical strong sativa first session for the of the weekend :luv:, but I haven't done Trainwreck in a while. I love seeing pictures so let me post one of this Trainwreck batch I'm vaping again :nod:.
ykmmvt3kc8a21.jpg

For those who want to see more detail, you can zoom in better in this link than on the picture.
https://i.redd.it/ykmmvt3kc8a21.jpg

:leaf:

CANtalk

I'm back on the EVO, concentrates this Saturday again :). I did two microdab sessions of Super Lemon Haze live resin, which were very nice and smooth with great flavors.

After that I started in on a new strain I recently picked up, vaping a 1/2 ELB of fresh quality Blue Dream flower :). And first time with this batch and flower :brow:. I agree with the sativa leaning description and I'm definitely impressed a lot with this batch! Very potent :nod::science::science:. That potency was observed in all ways, starting with very dense vapor and more dense clouds :luv:. One draw was simply too much for me to hold :haw:. Highly recommended! Strong and great sativa leaning effects :love:.

Enjoy the weekend :peace::leaf:

CANtalk

Sunday I visited a friend and shared half my order of Blue Dream :):tup:. He proceeded to share a bowl in his Mighty vape. I took it light with a few draws considering I was visiting. It still hit me hard :science:. What a powerful strain and batch :love:.

It's a long weekend here in Canada, so today (Monday) I had another light pack half bowl of BD and it's still a potent vape experience :rockon:. This bud is going into regular rotation as a reference standard sativa leaning cannabis; highly recommended :nod::tup::leaf:. After finishing that bowl I just added another new ELB, this time a light pack half bowl of old Pink Kush (but reference quality); you can see dry trichomes all over :). The first three 320 F EVO draws have me feeling great as I roll into a relaxing evening. Cloudy vapor on exhale good stuff :ninja:; I'm expecting some more :whoa: coming my way ;):leaf:.

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom