What's in your vape right now?

arb

Semi shaved ape
DSC-0467.jpg

This Kieff in my woodscents is going nicely indeed.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Thanks Madri-Gal, it’s really potent strain but it's not the best variety for a discreet home grow honestly... it smells so strong in my house for the last week before harvest....my wife was not happy with that one... LOL
@ElPic , I'm still working on the GG#4 I grew out last Summer. You're right, it's smells pretty potent at the end, but it is so worth it. In honor of you and your current best bud, I shall vape Gorilla Glue today. You have my best regards, @ElPic. Well done. :leaf: :clap: :leaf:

CANtalk

Nice GG4 @ElPic and enjoy the grow :). Last Sunday I had some GG4 in the EVO. My batch is just average though, if that, and I wish I could get my hands on some good stuff :zombie:.

I recommend any GG4 fan try Dragon's Breath as well. Dragon's Breath came out of the west coast and is an award winning balanced hybrid. I was impressed with my batch of DB. Potent.

Sunday was a good strain variety day :). I started by finishing off a small bowl of Acapulco Gold, then moved onto small bowls of GG4, Tom Ford and finally Platinum Bubba Kush.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I had Viper last night, a strong sativa strain :love:. It had been about 9 months since the last time I had it :uhoh:. Viper blew me away :clap:. A very potent strain and batch :science:. Highly recommended for any sativa fan :tup::nod:.

I'd rate Viper a top three strain, right up there, slotting between Strawberry Cough and Acapulco Gold for effects and potency. There were very lemony flavors too :luv: (the best I've had in flower).

https://www.leafly.ca/sativa/viper
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/viper/
https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/viper

Bonus content.
Viper holds a special place for me; it was one of the first known strains I started to sample some years back when I was able to get better cannabis access. Out of a number of strains over those years Viper stood out to me as my favorite. Flash forward and it has become hard to get. I haven't seen a supply of Viper for a number of months now and was hording my last few nugs that are now probably at least a year old. It was Viper that led me to trying Acapulco Gold, Strawberry Cough and Trainwreck, as well as seeking out other strong sativa strains. During that time AG, SC and TW became my favorite strains and I didn't have Viper again for months. This gave me a great opportunity to go back to Viper recently and see how it compared :sherlock:. Well, Viper is as good as I remember, even better :lol::nod:. Very stimulating, very cerebral, very happy and euphoric. I definitely didn't notice any physical muscle relaxation (indica) effects, something that is prevalent with Acapulco Gold.

Today I went with concentrates in the EVO and kept with the 'new' product theme, trying Armageddon shatter :tup::nod:. It looked promisingly good and I was not disappointed :), impressively potent. Lots of flavors and dense cloud vapor.

It's a great Saturday, enjoy the weekend :leaf::peace:.

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I also have Forbidden Fruit... it's quite nice.
Forbidden Fruit a favorite of mine. I'm growing it this Summer, and can't wait for it to be grown and cured. It's now being used only with my VapCap so it lasts longer.
The Purple Pineapple Express tasted of cedar and pine, with no fruity notes, so I wasn't as thrilled with the flavor. It had great effects, however.
Today's treat is Tutankhamom.

ElPic

Take my money
Here's hoping that any of mine come out looking as good as this :)
Thanks TwistedGray,
I spend so much time taking care of my plants at every grow, that my girlfriend is almost jealous of them :lol:! It’s a lot of work, but it’s so rewarding at the end, it worth all the time! Every grow, I learn something and got better results, I just give them a lot of love :love:! I use Growweedeasy.com a lot at first, there is a lot of useful information.
The saddest part is to see them lose half their weight and their size once cure, but it’s part of the game.
1557965651-2a0af6eb-5738-4e61-ae8e-8694b6999867.jpeg

1557964846-8f5b19b4-fdd0-48cc-9f6f-fa3ac30fd9e1.jpeg

For tonight Dynavap session, some Indica purple Kush !
1557965000-f73fdc6e-2c14-4bc5-b7d6-fc73cb7f21a4.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom