What's in your vape right now?

Ricardo

That hash looks like a piece of poop ...:D

But I see it from here that it must be a delicacy! :p
I don't want to be indelicate but I mislaid a lump of pressed kief last night and ended up sifting through the trash. We have two new kitty cats at home and I can affirm that when you're high as fuck compressed cat shit looks awful like 'polen'. (Doesn't really crumble the same though, and I couldn't bring myself to taste it). Sorry :tinfoil:

Hans Hurensohn

That hash looks like a piece of poop ...:D

But I see it from here that it must be a delicacy! :p

It indeed does! Here in Germany it is quite hard to get your hands on decent hash. Since I've been in Nepal i became quite picky when it comes to hash. But that stuff is awesome in the vapcap. I'll post some pictures of pollen next time. :)

gangababa

En uruguay, se llegan el mez de abril dos sabores, "Tutankhamon" (de nuevo) and "Old School".
This month, April, "Tutankhamon" (again) and "Old School" arrive.
I was given, it is named, I find no info on line, what Is old school?

CANtalk

On my second glass nail of Super Lemon Haze live resin in the EVO this Sat eve :luv::science:. Very flavorful (lemony) and potent. Low temp, with impressive results... excellent :peace::leaf:.

Enjoy the weekend
alienabduct.gif

Last edited:

CANtalk

I had another great EVO yesterday:tup: with a near full ELB of fresh premium flower, quality Strawberry Cough again :love:. Very strong, stimulating and bracing as I've mentioned before. This batch of strong sativa Strawberry Cough has such a big fresh smell too... very much strawberry :luv:. With a full bowl (ELB) is was a a fun big experience :science:.

Happy 420 today! I'm doing the same thing as last weekend, haha. I started with a small bowl of Acapulco Gold (with a bit of leftover SC grind) in the EVO and then two sessions of low temp Super Lemon Haze live resin :nod:. Excellent. Cheers

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Bruce Banner, but he will be alternating with Wedding Cake. I'm planning to press some Bruce Banner today, as it didn't get done yesterday. Too distracted with my new toys from 420. When I'm too high to press rosin, I'm too high to need it, I figure.

Top Bottom