What's in your vape right now?

Squiby

Hi @Madri-Gal

I've grown Strawberry cough. I still have a few seeds left so I might grow it again this year. I do like it. It's a nice sativa. I did find it a bit harsh initially but it mellowed out quite a bit with a lengthy honey cure. I always have a bud of Strawberry Cough near the tub in a small alabaster jar and my Burl Vapcap sits next to it in a matching box.

If you have aches and pains or nausea, pick up some Remedy seeds if you can find them. It's a high CBD strain that has been really helpful for my ailments. Seriously, better than any other strain I've tried. Recreationally, it's a nice light high. Quite enjoyable.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Hi @Madri-Gal

I've grown Strawberry cough. I still have a few seeds left so I might grow it again this year. I do like it. It's a nice sativa. I did find it a bit harsh initially but it mellowed out quite a bit with a lengthy honey cure. I always have a bud of Strawberry Cough near the tub in a small alabaster jar and my Burl Vapcap sits next to it in a matching box.

If you have aches and pains or nausea, pick up some Remedy seeds if you can find them. It's a high CBD strain that has been really helpful for my ailments. Seriously, better than any other strain I've tried. Recreationally, it's a nice light high. Quite enjoyable.
Thanks, @Squiby. I'm taking notes.

CANtalk

With the Strawberry Cough talk here I decided to share the experience :), and recently enjoyed some again last night in the EVO. It was excellent :leaf:. The ramp-up can be steep :lol:.
22516-uxmal-maya-steps-lghoz.jpg

Tonight I'm on Super Lemon Haze live resin, low temp dabbing in the EVO. Super lemony and flavorful in first long draw. :leaf:

Have a great weekend.

Top Bottom