• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

hd_rider

and for lazing on a Sunday afternoon...

Shatterday_20190203.jpg

MinnBobber

It's not in my vape yet :( but what can I expect from some special CBD legal strains:

Hawaiian Haze?
Lifter?

It will hopefully be in my vape soon but I have no idea on the flavors.
Anyone with experience, what do they taste like???

Thanks
anyone squished rosin from either?????

Trypsy Summers

GG#4 x White Widow, aka What about me! :ninja:

All I can add is that, its got my S.O. acting like little Meap from A.H.S.! Yep good stuff! :luv:
Downside is, that's the last of the What about me stuff around here, for the foreseeable future! :cry::doh:

Update: I'm gonna start calling this stuff Meapz! I'll tell you why as well, cos it's that kinda stuff, you know, stuff that makes sensible - start acting - stoopid, :mental: real fucking stoopid!:tinfoil: lol!

not saying:rolleyes: just saying:2c: without saying;)

Pure peace:leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

Yesterday I did three microdabs of Super Lemon Haze live resin in the EVO. And later in the evening I shared a bowl of Trainwreck flower with a friend as well (in the EVO again); it impressively added to the evening and I remember great flavors with the first few terp draws :science:. Superb time.

Here's a picture again of my batch of Trainwreck. It shows best in a new browser tab.
https://i.redd.it/ykmmvt3kc8a21.jpg

Tonight I finished vaping the last of that bowl of Trainwreck and it shone again :leaf:; it was still green so I did a few draws in the EVO at ~ 380 F, and that's all I needed ;).

Trypsy Summers

What I had, kinda tasted like Buyer's Remorse,:doh: and that taste's horrible, yuk! :ugh:
What I've got now is. ... Placebo Effect,:shrug: and I honestly don't know which is worse,:uhh:
Oh well, roll on Thursday - When 'those people' have their 'things' available!! :rolleyes:

Oh the joy's of having a dispensary/coffeeshop nearby, or even just having one at all! :cool:
As they say, you never miss the bucket until...!
I remember, whilst living Amsterdam, when I just couldn't be bothered to catch the tram 3-miles to the centre - and all the herb you'd ever need-! That was then but ffwd to nowadays, in Blighty (UK), and one has to either have a great connect, or simply rely on the dealer and whatever they have on offer, on the day! :rolleyes:

Hence Buyers Remorse. :cry:

not saying:\, just saying;), without saying:|,

Pure Peace:leaf:

CANtalk

Tonight I'm enjoying my my favorite strain and "experience". Fresh Strawberry Cough sativa flower in the VapeXhale EVO with a dry mouthpiece... amazing terp flavors so far in the first three good draws. This SC batch (and I assume strain) is a "big" experience. Frankly, the biggest experience in my strain collection. So awesome :science::science:. It's a bracing cerebral high at times, with strong euphoria. My fave :science::science:.
And tonight I get the the bonus of it being the first experience off a T-break :leaf::):tup::clap::rockon:. This first time off a break is the best time for me :).

I've been rotating strains and intake (flower and concentrates) with these first sessions after a T-break; variety and trying new things is important and great to get personal perspective.

For me, I'm here telling you that SC flower is still my current #1 fave experience. Can't recommend it enough :). Here's a picture of a small popcorn SC nugget I recently puled out from my current batch. It dried out for a while but I re-hydrated the batch with Boveda packs. A very frosty sativa nug here:leaf::love:.
fqzl0t0yt9b21.jpg

Cheers to enjoying any quality evape this weekend and any great product :leaf:. Post up :tup:.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Paid a visit to a new dispensary yesterday, VidaCann. OMFG, I’m in love with this place! Picked up some Duct Tape flowers and Pakistani Chitral Kush concentrate. Some of the best stuff I’ve ever had at any of the dispensaries here. Got the best sleep I’ve ever had since being a MMJ patient.

gangababa

This March-month's deliver was 'Jack la Mota' from Medical Seeds, or so I am told in a language I do not understand.
While I am happily hooked up with an outdoor organic grow in this totally legal nation, at times the monthly delivery experience is quite like the olden days when one got what one got when one could hook up. Delivery Dude Diego was hours behind schedule yesterday; messed with my whole day.

Nothing photogenic about these flowers delivered still on stem, to be broken off branch (no seeds though). They do, however, get the job done.

For the curious:
Medical Seeds and Jack la Mota (75% Sativa 25% Indica)

CANtalk

Acapulco Gold in the EVO tonight :bowdown:. A top two or three strain for me (I'm a sativa fan). My friend recently picked up another fresh batch and I got a nice size nug out of it shown here :):science::leaf:.
5f5mvnw33dm21.jpg

This image link is easier-to-see resolution https://i.redd.it/5f5mvnw33dm21.jpg.

It's a picture I wanted to share of a fresh batch of the Acapulco Gold flower I've been able to consistently get :) (big picture too). This strain has lots of great history and info on the net... I mentioned many links earlier here, http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/whats-in-your-vape-right-now.20710/page-64#post-1338627.

Strong smell from the jar; and so many terps in the first few draws tonight :love:. Piney :leaf:... and very potent, lol.

Cheers and have a great Friday night! :wave:

Last edited:
Top Bottom