What's in your vape right now?

jofu

My favorite dispensary here in the Valley of the Sun, runs $70 pre-packed halves. Yep, a half.
And not to create any Green Envy, but once in awhile they offer up $89oz.
Just picked up a full oz of Mauna Kea Maui for that $89 special.
Talk about Maui Wowie.

SillyHerbaloski

expert brain baker
OG Kush and Skittles. Kush in the Solo 2 and Skittles carts for the pen. Yum all day.

Before this it was some Blueberry cross I can't remember the name of and Sour D carts.

SillyHerbaloski,
Reactions: Aizen-sama

rozroz

who loves White Fire OG?
got me some. really excellent hybrid.
very strong, creative and still with no heavy thoughts.
only downside is too much appetite.

rozroz,
Reactions: Squiby

lazylathe

Almost there...
The Captain's Pink as it is almost bed time!
A special clone of Pink Kush, a Canadian classic!
Full robust gassy, earthy, spicy, knock your socks off kind of herb!
It's an amazing strain and grown to perfection!

AJS

Calm Consistency
Can't decide on bringing my Jack Herer or Tilamook Strawberry out with me today. Both so nice!

Edit: stickin with the jack Herer today. Can't go wrong.

Last edited:

SillyHerbaloski

expert brain baker
Can't decide on bringing my Jack Herer or Tilamook Strawberry out with me today. Both so nice!

Edit: stickin with the jack Herer today. Can't go wrong.

I'm jealous, I haven't seen Jack Herer in a long time. Not something they often carry around these parts. Total bummer because it's one of my favorite strains of all time. Enjoy it my friend! :)

SillyHerbaloski,
Reactions: Squiby

AJS

Calm Consistency
@SillyHerbaloski
@ShedDweller

I get it in oil in pen form from my dispensary. Very expensive but got a discount.

90% thc and 95% active ingredients.

Definitely a great well rounded high.

They don't purposely try to grab all the terpenes with these types of pens, just pure potency, so the flavor isn't very resinous but is a light, sweet earthy type flavor. It's interesting and hard to describe.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Using my Woodscents along with some fine Gorilla Glue #4 by PUR. It’s says it’s 28% THC - its really great cannabis but I question those high THC levels. The turpines are giving it a wonderful citrus vapor taste. Have a great night. Give your love an extra hug tonight. It’s been almost a year since my love of my life unexpectedly left our world. I miss him every minute of every day.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Just loaded my Fog with some Herborizer 66% cbd wax soaked in hemp fiber, some spoons of kief from my grinder and a pinch of Tangie Kosher for a more floral taste. Blowing clouds for more than 2 cycles at max temp, this Herborizer wax is tasty despite a sort of alcohol taste in the background. And it seems more powerfull than Crystal cbd.

Before that I vaped a bowl in the Avant, a vape I'm testing actually, the strain I called CAS cause it's a cross between Cheese/Afgani/Senegalese Landrace I growed myself, last year I got a hermaphrodite senegalese/Afgani I didn't detected soon enough. The seeds from this one was all feninized but some was slightly hermaprodite. But there was a Cheese close and he gave me some seeds and most were females, he gave me an early plant with very big buds but still dense enough, one produced less than 10 mâle flowers in the last moment... I like to play with strains, a shame I didn't kept any trace of my favourites strains from the past (Jack Herer, Snowball, Lavender). Get some White widow, Haze and Kush in the garden also...

Ricardo

:( First time I've been dry for years. I usually have 2 or 3 strains on rotation :shrug: We have a meet tonite. Cryptic text message said: "I have 2 things for you" from which I infer (hopefully) 12g of (probably) Mango Kush and possibly a lump of his homemade kief......will need slightly more than $26 in my hand:

Alexis

Im just dipping into this year's only Durban Poison Autoflower. From the curing jars +7 weeks I think? Harvested after 72 days outdoor amazingly. In fact, it wont take me a mo to get you a peak, hold on...

You can see she was chopped on the fringe of early, but frosted and very develooed for a really fresh, clear exhilarating high. And I swear this is genuinely some of the most gorgeous and pleasant weed I have ever vaped it is more like inhaling essential oils than taking in the physical vapor we are used to.

Also like eating "Turkish Delight"candy sweets. Truly pleasant and I can't say that about the majority of herb I vaporize however nice and high quality it is.

So this is a special treat and we had 72 grams exactly which has been curing since and hardly touched yet. A very energetic and optimistic high where barriers appear to be removed. And as you can see it makes me want to share, its quite strong actually.

So Im thinking...72 days. 72 grams. :hmm: So next year I just need ONE Autoflower. Start it now...that will provide my target- Gram-a-day allowance until 2020! Lol.:)

Top Bottom