What's in your vape right now?

lazylathe

Almost there...
A new strain for me tonight!
Blue Sapphire, a cross between Blue Hawaiian and God Bud.
60/40 Sativa/Indica
20% THC

It's pretty good and tastes amazing!

lazylathe,
Reactions: hans solo

ginolicious

Blue dream is unreal. I need to pick up some of that. Really need to hit a new dispensary. One that I use to hit closed down. And then re opened in a new location with new bud. Little far for me and don’t like the section of town it’s in. But maybe I should bite the bullet and to there. Almost out of bud as well sadly.

ginolicious,
Reactions: CarolKing

Skunkport

Banana Zkittlez, imported from California apparently.

I don't know why they bothered, I got a faint Skittles aftertaste but generally seems bland and weak. Very nice packaging I guess, but I'd rather have good weed wrapped in a cheap plastic bag.

Well, as I typed that my head started to feel a little heavy, it seems this does actually have an effect, not really my preferred though, it's a heavy indica stone, I feel sleepy.

Left that in my fury 2 for later on and hit some random unknown sativa through my vapcap to wake back up, tastes better than the imported stuff too.

Skunkport,

j4ckflash

nyl7foiiz9711.jpg

axnsim4pn1711.jpg

Rotating between some Death Star, Lucky #8 (lucky charms) and Jack Flash waiting for my yocan hive 2.0 to arrive and using this cheap ego-t for now.

Ricardo

Lavender. 20g of the stuff and I'm not overly impressed..... It's supposed to be a high THC indica dominant hybrid.
I'm in an illegal territory so I have a WhatsApp protocol with my weed guy. Let's meet for a (coffee icon) means 2 or 3 varieties in a 10 - 12 g pack. Last week I said I needed a strong coffee: Lavender. I guess the body high is relaxing but what I really wanted was something kick ass and sativa (=strong), to get off my head and fuck my worries.
So I sent another message (which I've erased) saying something along those lines - triple espresso, something like that........ Another 12g of Lavender :doh: Anyone want to trade?
Oftentimes I go to Leafly to try to convince myself that I have top-notch herb and the reviews are generally good, but what I wouldn't give for some Green Crack or Laughing Buddha right now!

ginolicious

Cannot decide on what to vape tonight afternoon I finish cutting my grass with a beer. GSC, Orange Cough, NY Sour Diesel, Nuken, gran daddy purple. Yeah I have some heavy hitters. Ive narrowed it down to NY Sour Diesel and GSC. Those are two of my favourite strains at the moment. NY Sour Diesel just became a new top favourite.

ginolicious,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I have some GrapeApe in my Enano. Just received a new knee yesterday. Adding to the hard core pain pills.

I have some edibles that I bought. I ate 4 pieces of candy at 10mg each. I think I need a few more. It’s been 2 hours. You wouldn’t even know there’s cannabis oil in it. I have carmal turtles and chocolate with bits of toffee.

Edit
Now I’ve eaten 3 more pieces. I’m at 70 mg THC.

Last edited:

MinnBobber

I have some edibles that I bought. I ate 4 pieces of candy at 10mg each. I think I need a few more. It’s been 2 hours. You wouldn’t even know there’s cannabis oil in. I have carmal turtles and chocolate with bits of toffee.
....................................................................................
A friend just got back from Calif and a shop sold him a 100 mg choc bar and advised to "only" eat 25 mg or 1/4.
My initial response was, that seems like a lot for a starter dose. He went on to say he was totally immobilized for several
hours.
So, 40 mg and nothing (or 70 mg) seems odd but edibles really are soooo difficult to predict as results vary immensely. A lightweight vaper can eat huge edible amounts and nothing, while a huge stoner can get totally zonked on a tiny edible...

asdf420

Super Lemon Haze with my new Ti tip. pretty.. zappy? gave me a headache

Last edited:
asdf420,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom