What's in your vape right now?

Trypsy Summers

Chem Dawg in the Vapir Rise.

My friend; On a rainy cold day in the UK, the very thought of you and that Chemdawg has got me.. extremely emotional, sigh, happy days!!!:clap:

I guess what I'm saying is; that everybody who comes up with a good strain on this thread, are my inspiration to bleach in the herbal desert, until the good things are back....:tup:

The edibles we have round here, are fine, don't get me wrong we're still blessed, but there's something about an instant hit from the vaporizer that differs from the brownie hit.... I mean, if I 'drop' this cake now, its gonna be about an half hour, to the first 'tickle', then about another hour to the full slam, which (get me right) I love!,
However, the thing with cake is you can't regulate the stone as easily as you can when vaping!
As you'll know with edibles, once ingested you'd 'best buckle up' for the ride, cos those blissful waves that (at the onset) are lapping around the ankles (metaphorically speaking) are now suddenly coming in at neck height, then before you know it, you're under a tidal wave and that just with basic cake,:ugh: if it's made with strong herb, then you're going under a Tsunami, feeling like your being washed inland - and that's if you're lucky, cos its worse if it washes you out to sea (metaphorically speaking of course,) cos the last time that happened I came out of that as white as fuck - as we say, :cry::goon::zzz:

Cakes and Dabs are the only thing that give me whitey's, and I mean the real proper ones, the ones that they say leave you feeling as 'Arctic' as fuck!!:whoa:;)

PS: In the UK (especially round here) we use the term Whitey, when weed leaves you fucked up - albeit in a good way)....:science::hmm::love:

Keep vaping:rockon:

PS; you can tell this fuck ain't vaping..... can't you lol!
GTFOH with my 'first world' problem':myday:

Pure peace:leaf:

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
20180406_192411_1.jpg

Cookies N Cream

Trypsy Summers

Guess it good news - bad news time;

Good News
I managed to get 1.5g of White Widow x Chemdawg last night, and it was very nice, that Chemdawg tho, it makes me dribble,:drool: lol, I love it.:love:

Bad News
I just got enough for 'one bowl' in The Aromed 4.0 for tonight, but my S.O. needs it more than me, so I'm going to give em a nice surprise and load up their tool of choice, The Mighty! I think the look on their face will be worth it, cos as far as their concerned, the stuff we had last night was just a lucky blip, and we're still deep into the drought, for at least another 10 days or so...

Oh well, at least I will be able vape the ABV! :tup:

PS; if you don't love Chemdawg - then don't say anything, just get ya things and leave, pronto! lol:rockon:

Yay Chemdawg! Yep, that Notorious Fuck has been fucking up 'fucks' like me - worldwide, for a long while, now!!

Pure Peace:leaf:

Last edited:
Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: dynospec

Baked-not-fried

riding the Cannabreak train...
Lemon Meringue via the OG Air and/or the Q. The stuff is like a kief factory in my grinder. So tasty. Started off with a bag sesh followed by Air tokes as needed through a mason jar water pipe. Very mellow, do some shit or don't. And it's fuckin' Friday! Lookin' forward to some Diablo or something when my kid gets out of school. Friday sale @ the local got me a couple grams of wax but that's not in my vape, now...:brow: So, yeah that! It's kinda spacey, too...

Baked-not-fried,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
Decided to mix it up tonight, literally!
Watermelon and Bubba Kush blend!
Heavy, heavy shit!

The SV4 is killing it with 100% consistency! Flavor, dense vapor and huge clouds!

It's going to be a good weekend!

gangababa

Stranger in a strange land
No legal stores as at home
Fresh and unknown bud in hand
Likely legally club grown

gangababa,

iloveCBD

Manufacturer
I can't believe how strong Stiiizy pens are! These are my main go to for daily vaping. Cant get enough of these 85% tested THC pods.

iloveCBD,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Triangle Mints:
triangle-trans-1.png

Triangle Mints from Seed Junky Genetics, is a rare cross between Animal Mints (Animal Cookies X Sin Mint) and Triangle Kush. With a sweet, minty, and fruity flavor, Triangle Mints provides a strong sense of euphoria that has helped patients channel creativity and focus, while finding relief from stress and depression.

TERPENES
  • TBA
CANNABINOIDS
  • THCa: 34.1%
  • THCv: 1.8%
  • CBDa: 0.0%
  • CBGa: 1.1%
  • CBC: 0.0%
  • TAC: 36.9%
https://www.theorywellness.org/medical-marijuana-flower/

Top Bottom